need a list of items found in a diabolists lab

It would be easiest to simply ask that any response by Abe , that is not relevant , be removed.
This has been done in the past.

Yeah! Please do! I might even think of a way to toss in an infernal lab in one of our sessions.

Hey Ravenscroft - just use the Intellignore option. It works wonders in these 'cases'. If nothing else works you're welcome to take advantage of my PeMe spell in the other thread - I'll even post you a lab text if needed be. I don't ever say again that a Roman Flambonis cannot even moved to feel pity for an Ex Miscelanea and event stoop to call them, the Celtic-German low-breeds, his sodalis :laughing: If the threat and degredation is severe enough that is...

In any case it is so much more fun to bash yourself than to bash others! And there is even no hangovers (headeache from blunt trauma isn't a hangover)! And from a third thread we know that since the mace and hammer are close cousin and within the no-bleeding cathegory (as if!) you can even use this spell though you are of the cloth!!!

Now watch me leave this thread and its 'gremlins' (try Covenant btw instead of the WGRE) behind..... BANG

Cool!! :smiley: I am glad we helped. I look forward to read the final layout of the infernal lab :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Xavi

how about a pentagram for summoning deamons?
unholy water?(The opposite of holy water)
or deamon flesh(who knows what they would use in there experiments against normal folk?)

Don't forget to keep us updated on what your players encounter , and the results thereof. :slight_smile: