New Board Software ... TAKING REQUESTS!

Okay, I've added them! They use BB code, though, so just use square brackets instead of angled brackets ... or use the buttons at top of the post form.

I've also added a few other tags, since I found a demo on them while I was looking at the custom BB codes documentation. First, I figured that text alignment tags might be useful for PbP games (in-character poetry?) or signatures, or even tables. Tabs might also help for similar situations, I thought. For letting characters speak more distinctively, I've added a font style tag. And for keeping things secret I've added the strikethrough and spoiler tags. And remember that we already had custom table codes installed by previous request. Examples of these custom codes are below, and an overview of how to use the basic BB codes is at area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/faq.php?mode=bbcode .

HORIZONTAL RULE
Remember to use a closing tag.

[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
SUPERSCRIPT & SUBSCRIPT

[sup]TEXT[/sup] [sub]TEXT[/sub]
This is a line with [sup]superscript[/sup] text.
And this is a line with [sub]subscript[/sub] text.

TEXT ALIGNMENT

[left]TEXT[/left] [center]TEXT[/center] [right]TEXT[/right]
[left]This is a line with left-aligned text.[/left]
[center]And a line with centered text.[/center]
[right]And a line with right-aligned text.[/right]

TABS
Remember to use a closing tag.

[tab][/tab]TEXT

[tab][/tab]This text is tabbed.

FONT STYLE
Add the name of the font after the equal sign. See ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html for common fonts ... the font has to be installed on the viewer's computer already to work, so system fonts are a good bet.

[style=FONT]TEXT[/style]

[style=Impact]This text is in the Impact font.[/style]

STRIKETHROUGH

[strike]TEXT[/strike]

[strike]This text has a strikethrough applied.[/strike]

SPOILERS
Click text several times to reveal.

[spoiler]TEXT[/spoiler]

[spoiler]This text is hidden because it's a spoiler.[/spoiler]

TABLES
We have two versions of the Table tag ... the standard one and a special one that adds a border. See the auto-generator at teamopolis.com/tools/bbcode- ... rator.aspx to get quick and easy BB code for your table.

[table][tr][th]header1[/th] [th]header2[/th] [th]header3[/th][/tr] [tr][td]text1[/td] [td]text2[/td] [td]text3[/td][/tr] [tr][td]text4[/td] [td]text5[/td] [td]text6[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th]header1[/th]
[th]header2[/th]
[th]header3[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]text1[/td]
[td]text2[/td]
[td]text3[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]text4[/td]
[td]text5[/td]
[td]text6[/td][/tr][/table]

[tableborder][tr][th]header1[/th] [th]header2[/th] [th]header3[/th][/tr] [tr][td]text1[/td] [td]text2[/td] [td]text3[/td][/tr] [tr][td]text4[/td] [td]text5[/td] [td]text6[/td][/tr][/tableborder]
[tableborder][tr][th]header1[/th]
[th]header2[/th]
[th]header3[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]text1[/td]
[td]text2[/td]
[td]text3[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]text4[/td]
[td]text5[/td]
[td]text6[/td][/tr][/tableborder]

If you have any other requests, please email the forum admin at forum@atlas-games.com. Otherwise, enjoy!

Major Wootage! Forgot "spoiler" - the best of all possible worlds! Thx M! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

(The [ tab } tag doesn't seem to be working above. And "spoiler" is diff from what I'd expect - you have to "sweep" it with the mouse. But all good!)