Feng Shui 2 Subscription Questions/News

Did we do it? Did we reach the magical number? :slight_smile:

WE DID IT!

But also just the beginning. So keep spreading the word! If we can hit additional milestones, we'll be able to add more art to the books and do larger supplements. (I'd love to do a 690 AD sourcebook, for example, since that juncture never received a 1st Edition sourcebook.)

3 Likes

That's great! I was looking at the subscription page every day to see if we reached the number of subscriptors, and I was afraid it wasn't enough!

I can't wait to get the new material!

1 Like

Awwwww yeah!!!! So happy to hear about this.

Well done you guys!

1 Like

Check out the new progress tracker on the FS Subscription page! (Scroll down.) It's designed to make it quick and easy to see how the books are coming along. :slight_smile:

And remember you can modify your subscription at any time using our handy subscriptions dashboard. Here's that link for easy access:

Have you already signed up for the Feng Shui Subscription? Get your exclusive Dragons badge and the "Dragon" title, plus Grand Master level (Trust Level 4) on the forum. Just Request access to the group here: https://forum.atlas-games.com/g

I received my link to Burning Dragon yesterday (Yay!). I've saved the email, downloaded it to a couple of places, and given it a first read (looks like all sorts of fun). However, a question occurs to me. Many places have a library attached to your account, where if at some time in the future, you need to download it again, you can. I don't seem to find any kind of system like that here for Dragons. Have I missed something?

Drat, meant to subscribe, but looks like I missed the first release. I guess that I won't get it for subscribing now, which would make sense ...

(Oh, got a 404 on that https://atlas-games.com/FS2subscriptionThanks page - hope that my subscription has gone through.)

You should have an account in our Shopify shop that the download is associated with. Go to https://shop.atlas-games.com/account and sign in, and see if it's there. Please let me know if you find it okay!

-Michelle Nephew
Atlas Games Co-owner

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

Yes I found it. Thank you. However, without the link that you provided here, I don't know that I would have. I suggest putting that link on our subscription dashboard would be a good idea.

Yay! Good suggestion ... not sure I can put it on the dashboard, but I can for sure make sure it's in the list of links in the next email newsletter. Thanks for figuring it out and letting me know!

-Michelle Nephew
Atlas Games Co-owner

2 Likes

Is there any update on when the physical book for 'Burning Dragon' will ship since it was invoiced on April 30th? I sent the question to the info@atlas-games.com email last week, but no-one replied to my email.

It arrived at our warehouse today, so it'll be shipping this week. An email update is set to go out today, too, I believe. Sorry for the non-response ... I'll check on that.

2 Likes

Hi,

I got the „Your order has been shipped“-mail four weeks ago, but the tracking still just shows the information from May, 18th: „Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route To US Export Warehouse“.

Could you please look into that? I know that international shipping can take longer, but I wonder that the status has not changed at all.
Thank you!

Order #6366

Hello! About a week ago I signed up for the PDF subscription to Feng Shui 2. I'm trying to figure out how to get my hands on the PDF of Apeworld On Fire. Your website lists the Physical copy as being available, but lists the PDF as being out of stock. This seems weird to me, as I'm not sure how you'd run out of the PDF. I asked a question about it elsewhere in the Feng Shui forums a week ago, and haven't heard a reply. Any help or explanation would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry we missed this message @Ahdiomer ! Did you get your package, or can I look into that for you now?

1 Like

Hi @Bergstrom . I've fixed that now on our website. You can get Apeworld as PDF here: https://atlas-games.com/product_tables/AG4027

Be sure to use your coupon code!

1 Like

Thank you, Michelle!

1 Like