Oldl House Rules

They already did. Vibria's armor and helmet :wink:

OK, great. Wanted to make sure I was doing it right. Cost is steep but hey. Thanks for clarifying this point since I was using this kind of items (I find them to be extremely cool mood-enhancers: for me they look like real medieval magic items) and I had the impression I was "cheating" against my will. Cool, thanks!

As a side note, rules for item cost are not in the house rules of the forum, and it might be a good thing to have them there :slight_smile: I assume ou meant we have adopted the convention of GBP = bonus scale point cost *2:
+1 = 2 GBP
+2 = 6 GBP
+3 = 12 GBP
+4 = 20 GBP

I will update the Flame brothers with this, so it is important to have a clear idea of the final rules we have adopted for this. Thanks :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Xavi

Very very much agree.
I had a "natural magician" somewhere, I should maybe try and revise him.

You missed it :wink:
=>

Ah, right. Thanks for pointing it out. :slight_smile: Seems I have underequipped the grogs

Cheers,
Xavi

I intend to eventually make a rule that states only those with access to Expensive Armaments may have Excellent Quality items. Keep that in mind.

I looked at your updates. You like whipped cream and cherries alright, but that is okay. Limit yourself to this handful of elite and call the rest of them generic rank and file.

Misscalculated them (was counting cost as *2, not *3). They are up again. Largest bonus is a +2, and generally they are more or less the same as vibria mercenaries.