Olives: Shape & Material bonuses?

Anyone got any ideas on this. All I can turn up is a vague reference from Hippocrates mentioning it as "golden liquid" etc etc.

Beauty would seem to be one aspect perhaps..

There's the legend of the sacred olive tree on the Acropolis dedicated to Athene that sprang back up when cut down and some extant trees have been shown to be >1500 years old, so perhaps longevity?

Thanks,

Jarkman

Wikipedia's usual trolling gives:

"The leafy branches of the olive tree, olive leaf as a symbol of abundance, glory and peace, were used to crown the victors of friendly games and bloody war. As emblems of benediction and purification, they were also ritually offered to deities and powerful figures: some were even found in Tutankhamen's tomb."

I would probably provide some sort of bonus if a magus claimed Mythic Blood of Athena, allowing it to be used in a Longevity ritual.

It might be used in rulership-- based on the Athens myth...
Rebirth, possibly, as I think the dove released by Moses returned with an olive branch.
Calm, peaceful emotions, perhaps... given the idea of "offering an olive branch" as a sign of peace.

It might also have divine leanings, given that many of the trees in the Garden of Gethsemane were olive trees.

just some thoughts.

-Ben.

I think longevity is suitable because the tree is able to live even 2-3000 years.
Peace also sounds good.
I don't know what spells provide abundance or glory and actually even longevity. S&M bonuses of talismans don't add to labwork and longevity ritual is made during such procedure.
Rulership sounds good and concrete but I didn't found a reference.

Does it sound well?
-peace +6
-abundance +6
-glory +4
-longevity +4
-beauty +4

However I think most of the bonuses are useless and are too much compared to other materials.

For practical use I think these are enough:
-peace +6
-glory +4
-beauty +4