OOC Chapter 3: Location, location location

Sorry for not posting for a while. As much as i hate to do this i have to take another look at if it makes sense for me to continue in this game or not. I dont get to look into the forum as often as i want and i dont have as much motivation to do it as i thought.

For now i ask you JeanMichelle to use Rabanus magical skills to aid in the search for the secret door (dont have my book with me so i dont know what difficulty level is needed).
And i will be gone for the easter holidays, starting tomorrow and spanning the whole next week.
I will decide after that time how to continue.

Checking number of participants:
jebrick is still there, but
gozer?
zlorfik?
archimedes?

This is a play by POST rpg. To play it, one posts.
Or is it too time consuming. I'd rather retire this game then see it die slowly.

Still here. Just waiting for a chance to jump in.

do

Where do you want to go next?

Waldstein

or Pfalzgrafen Island?

as for xp:
There is a base 5xp for Trier, since it is a lot shorter than a season.

Archimedes gets the base points (plus the season he has missed, do sth you like)
zlorfik gets -2xp for posting so rarely it was disruptive.=3xp
gozer gets +1 for posting frequently (at some point in the past), and -1 for posting rarely recently.=5xp
jebrick gets +1 for many posts, +1 for using lots of useful magic = 7xp
I get 5xp, +1 for being there most of the time, -1 because she didn't do much (and is more of a supporting type anyway)

spend them on plausible stuff.

I moved Carolinus and the shield grog to the completed characters thread.
Not sure what you intend by "plus the season you missed". Should I add additional xps?

Archimedes:
8xp, or a lab season to ivent a spell, create a talisman, distill vis, whatever

Added 5 xp to Music Ability, 5 xp to Area Lore (Rhine Gorge) for a score of 1, and 3 xp to He for score of 2, all to reflect Carolinus' time spent wandering in the area, going from town to town.

I vote for Westerwald. I think it is the next closest.

I dont care, Westerwald is fine with me.