OOC chat

To do something like that requires a mystery - the consummate talisman.

1 Like

yes

To be clear - it does not say so either in Mysteries (revised) or in Core, and in both of these the limitation clearly and explicitly only concerns Muto. I think it is a fair house rule to extend this to Rego, though, even to the point that errata'ing it into vanilla rules would make sense.

Oh, I agree it doesn't say so in the base rules. But quoting the mystery became relevant to the conversation when silveroak made that house rule.

1 Like

And the game has begun

1 Like

"Good morning, Mister bond."

3 Likes

Do you have a preference in replying with qoute or without it?

I use the quote for myself and potentially for other player's ease of reading so they don't have to scroll up and down to see what I'm responding to.

1 Like

Same. In a multi-character thread, where we're all separate from each other (so far), I find it useful to keep track of what I'm replying to.

1 Like

Sorry I didn't get a response out yesterday, I had a bit of a busy day yesterday.

Ooh Plasmatoris must steal your muse, Silas.

Stealing from a Verditius can be dangerous. Though sadly you can’t place curses in people so might be slightly safe.

Btw not that it matters but pockets weren’t really a thing until the 15/16th century. I am not sure why it was so hard to invent.

Really? That's crazy. Who knew??

I'll manage accordingly but please assume Argentius used a pouch or pouches instead of pockets. :slight_smile:

a pocket is essentially a pouch sewn into clothing- they did in fact exist in the middle ages (though not referred to as such) but were used by thieves and smugglers to conceal goods inside their clothing instead of being in regular use. they only became popular in the 15th century as a way to protect against cutpurses, requiring thieves to learn the more difficult art of pickpocketing.

1 Like

Does Argentius have his casting tools?

I am absolutely pleased by the butterfly familiar. I am not sure if you knew, silveroak, but one of my November writing projects I made an artistic butterfly familiar.

Argentius has not yet found his casting tools. He also has not entered his lab...

Updated so it shouldnt be an issue anymore.

I assume when we get a look at the outside we all see the same thing?

yes, aside from perspectives obviously.