OOC Discussion

How are we resetting? Change timeline? Where are our magi?

OK, no bites on Asena so far. I guess I'll have to play her for the moment.

As for where we pick up...we were in the middle of a discussion...so I guess just read the last few posts, and then we'll continue. :slight_smile:

Scott

I've posted in the Amazons thread.

I've also noticed that the formatting of some of the magi character sheets is really horrible. I have a vague feeling someone posted a relatively easy way to correct it - can anyone remember where?

I don't read the forums much, so I wouldn't have seen it. In principle, it should be easy to write up a simple script in Python or another language that would do the conversion if fed the post texts manually, though I'm not sure when I'd get the time and energy.

Scott

Where is this Amazon thread? I'm not seeing any recent posts except in this thread.

You need to scroll down past all of the pinned posts - unfortunately they take up much more of the screen than they did under the old forum software:

OK, I'm alive. Barely. I spent a week sick and a weekend hosting a friend from out of town. Let me read the advancement thread and try to catch up.

It's obviously my fault that little has happened for the past couple of weeks. I've been distracted and busy with kids, not to mention sick for part of the period.

However, I think my biggest problem has been my fear of trying to figure out the apprentice-training problem again. As I recall, we were in the middle of it, it was contentious, and we hadn't come to a firm decision. Let me see if I can figure it out, especially since the interaction with the rest of the covenant schedule makes it inordinately complex.

Scott

Sounds good! Is this really something we want to agonize over, or do we want "close enough so we can carry on with the game"?

I can have a look to remind myself what was going on as well.

From memory, whilst the question of meeting the required Intellego Vim lab total was part of it, we also still need stats for Chryse. @JesseHeinig, you'd volunteered previously to stat and play her - are you still interested in doing so?

I'm happy to do so, though it's been so long that I don't remember her personality traits. Did someone put up a sheet for her? I'll go digging. :slight_smile:

There is no sheet currently - creating it is what I meant by "stat her". I did send you a PM in January 2019 with some suggestions for things to include - let me know if you need me to resend it.

Got it, working on it now.

I think we'd decided to reduce the Intellego Vim lab total required to open Strong Faerie Blood down to 40 rather than 60, which Viola only needed a little work to get to.

I think she still needed lab assistant, though--I'll review the thread.

What still needs to be decided?

Scott

I've edited the stat post for Bogdan and Godzimir to make it more legible (following the table formatting getting mucked up as part of the forum move).

I was going to post a kick-off for Viola's lab story, but I don't seem to be able to post new topics in this forum. Is it a SG only thing, or are there permissions I can get?

I just wrote Michelle about it. In the meantime, give me a name, and I'll start it for you.

Scott

Chapter X (Winter 1230) - Singing the Changes

X is probably either 3f or 4a? Up to you exactly how you want to number it. Please also feel free to change the season if you want to - this is happening when Viola decides to make it happen (so happy for you to kick the thread off with a description of "Viola decides to do X").

OK, I can kick it off. In the meantime, I've written Michelle, who's going to give you GM status, so that you can start threads. We can do the same for anyone else who wishes the SG.

Scott