OOC Discussion

I think part of the problem is that we seem to have lost Pralix and JesseHeinig, or at least they haven't posted in about a month.

That said, I'll try to get things moving again.

Can I get a definitive date when Wishbone can inherit Tasia's lab please. If it is early enough I may take 4 seasons to 1) get use to her lab and 2-4) invent the sight range, 100 person group Pilum of Fire variant. I realise we really need to finalise the seasonal activity and the above is my main variable.

For purposes of moving the saga forward, I'm willing to say that Tasia has indicated she's not likely to return, and that her lab may be passed on.

Scott

Thanks Scott.

We're here. I've asked Michelle to reactivate the saga. Apparently, new players have to be added manually now, but I've asked her to add everyone who's been active in 2019, which is:

Salutor
John Graham 52
Pralix
JesseHeinig
ironboundtome

It's probably going to take me a while to figure out what the hell was going on when the forum crashed. I see that the nice, pretty tables don't work anymore, though.

I'm here - sorry, I didn't see the post immediately.

No hurry--I haven't had time to catch up yet.

Scott

I am here and hoping we start back up.:grinning:

We are, as soon as I've recovered from a long week.

Scott

1 Like

OK, it appears we were in the middle of complicated discussions about timing--in particular, who's using what book when, and the state of Viola's lab at any given point in time. Obviously, being interrupted for 5 months in the middle of the discussion makes it all the more complicated. Tomorrow night, I'll start trying to dissect Viola's schedule; I think we need to do that to continue with the "Amazon Threat" thread?

Scott

I think that's a significant point - in particular, whether Viola's able to help with useful Intellego Imaginem items on any sort of useful schedule.

The other main problem is Asena's (player's) availability - it was looking as though she could have a fairly significant role in any plans.

I can try to ping Pralix. Any luck getting a hold of ironboundtome?

Scott

I hadn't specifically tried - did you want me to ping them? (Option b if that doesn't work is probably posting a message on their blog).

I don't know about the blog, so yes, you might as well.

Scott

I've sent Ironboundtome a message through the forum, and received a reply, so hopefully they should appear here in the nearish future.

For future reference, their blog is at https://ironboundtome.wordpress.com/

I think Jesse's set up now--he'd been sending me messages saying he couldn't post to the saga, and I kept forgetting to reply, but I had Michelle fix it for him.

Scott

Ironboundtome's got a similar problem, apparently.

He should be able able to do it by joining the Play by Post Players group. Let me know if he has trouble doing that.

Scott

Looooks like maybe?

I've joined the pbp-group now. Stupidly hard to find :slight_smile: