OOC: Table Talk

I was going to suggest that, or a "detailed" creation, but just do it all at once- no five year increments etc. Basically throw the flood gates open and get to the meat of the saga.

Well I would Support either :slight_smile: But a detailed creation, with increased library access at various increments, might be more fun.

Come on, there have to be other ppl than me, who thinks this has potential :smiley:

Wow...

I think there might be people other than you who think that, but so much time has passed that they stopped checking this forum. I know I had, and to be honest I just came back to steal ideas from his LIbrary :slight_smile:

Let me know if everyone else is still a go, I'd be up for simplifying the process.

Yeah, I think you're right. Its been so long when I got the email that there was a new message, I didn't know which forum it belonged too.

Sadly, I've been overtaken by life. I love the ideas I had for this game, and the characters were shaping up to be awesome. I wouldn't mind giving reviving the game a shot- but I'd just feel like a heel if I ended up getting overwhelmed again.

It happens all the time, don't beat yourself for it. :wink:

This campaign seems to have come to an end, so I'm archiving it in the Retired section. If anyone from the game would like to take it over at some point, let me know and I can re-open it. Thanks to everyone who played!