Opening the Gift of a Magic Character

Actually, it was my intention when I wrote it that it can stack, just like living in an aura gives you the aura bonus or casting effects on someone has other benefits. If a Magic character is using a bunch of vis, for whatever reason, I figure that should count against Acclimation. Plus, it ensures that the player has to make a Vis Consumption roll at the end of the year. Or rather gets to make a Vis Consumption roll... like the studying from vis roll, it's possible to roll a stress die and do really really well on it. :slight_smile:

Converted to Hermetic right. So, a Gifted phoenix does not have himself bursting into flames as part of his nature? Just a puissant ignem? A Siren does not have to sing well if she wants to cast Aquam and Mentem spells? I find that line of reasoning quite weird...

FYI I consider supernatural beings being able to cast hermetic spoells quite hilarious (such thing will never happen IMS) but just ot be sure here. I have no idea what the metagame idea was when allowing such virtue. I suppose it was a way to introduce a dragon (or similar powerful being) able to cast spells into the game (high fantasy) but I am unsure about this. Now that it has been raised, I am quite curious about it, in fact :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Xavi