Pallas, Familiar ex Talus

okay, that holds up-part of the problem was I was forgetting to make High German and Latin free...
only variations I see now is where you have shortchanged skills: teach is at 5, intrigue is at 3 (19) instead of 3(4)

For whomever ends up playing Pallas.

General Character Concept: Whether true or not, Pallas believes that she is a servant of Athena. If asked, she'll say that she was sent by Athena to serve Talus. Believe what you will. But that's her story and she's sticking to it. All Talus can say about the matter is that he encountered her in the Black Forest and she agreed to serve and mentor him. What can be said for certain, however, is that she's a busybody and a gossip, even though she can't keep a secret to save her life. Although she sees herself as the wise adviser to a grand magus, she's also intensely interested in what's going on around her. Wherever she goes, she quickly makes friends with the locals and soon works her way into everybody's business. She's not a malicious gossip, though sometimes her attempts to help people do backfire.

I'll take Tallus! Who teacher owl! I love teacher owls! Its like Harry Potter where they learn their Owls. That's an awful pun.

I suppose if I'd really wanted to be smart, then, I should have had a newt as a familiar. :slight_smile:

Hmm, it occurs to me that you've volunteered to play Talus's familiar and his apprentice. This might preempt any interaction between familiar and apprentice. Might it not be better for someone else to take the familiar so that Soot and Pallas can have a real conversation?

Point. Yeah, let's get someone else to volunteer.

Two questions:

1.) Did Pallas get any experience/confidence for The Voyage Home adventure?

2.) Now that QPaC has bowed out due to playing my apprentice, does anyone else want to run Pallas?

He got experience. His role was not significant enough to gain confidence.