Pending campaign

I'm going to see if I can make the new thread rather easily. I'd rather not recruit different players, but instead keep everyone we already have. We'll see if that works.

Alright I've sent my request to the forum to see if we can just basically transfer everyone to a new game thread. We'll see what happens.

The campaign also has a name:

Vengeance Rides a Slow Horse

did you remember to specify edit privilege for posts?

Not sure I can be part of the new campaign. My local troupe has started up again, and I'm storyguide, which means that I have to make sure I have all my stuff in order. I'm kind of type A about it, because I run things better when I already have the relative harvest prosperities, the redcap vis trading rates, and other issues charted out for the next three decades.

Um...no...The new thread is open now. I'll check about the edit privilege. You should all be able to poste there. I'll start posting threads that you can stock.

OK, that sounds like a very well run campaign. The first one I was in was the Levant and two of the players practically wrote doctoral thesises on the raising of sheep in Medieval crusader lands (it was our Covenant's source of income).

Good luck with your campaign , your welcome to join ours later if you can.

Just in case there's an issue on the other thread; are you able to post on it? I see people are reading it, I just want to make sure people can post on it.