Puissant 'difficult arts'/'accelerated abilities' bonus?

Salvete Sodales!

The basic core rules only know two kinds of skills you can have a 'puissant' minor virtue for, arts (bonus +3) and abilities (bonus+2).

I wonder which bonus would be appropriate for accelerated abilities and difficult arts.

On the one hand it seems reasonable to give the bonus dependant on the amount of XP you have to invest to raise the skill in question, especially if you consider the alternative option of taking an affinity for the skill in question. This would mean a bonus of 2 for difficult arts and a bonus of 3 for accelerated abilities.

On the other hand accelerated abilities just have to overcome levels of difficulty which increase much slower than spell levels,which are relevant for difficult arts. This could be an argument to give the boni the other way around.

Well, sodales, what is your opinion on this? Or is there an official ruling in the RAW that I overread?

Vale,
Alexios ex Miscellanea

I believe the question has already been resolved when accelerated abilities first were discussed on the forum: Puissant Accelerated Abilities get +2 because they are abilities, so Puissant Difficult Arts would get +3.

Salvete Sodales!

As usually: Thank you for a fast and competent answer. I really had forgotten about that thread.

Vale,
Alexios ex Miscellanea