Question: General Vim spells

I see. I agree with you that I was pointing out just one (or maybe the only one use case) in which my assumption was viable. I was looking at the case when the Magus really wants the highest spell available in the shortest time (one season), and doing so I was missing the other possibilities.

I still think there could be a specific use for this spell, but I acknowledge that it isn't per itself the optimal solution for everything. As usually, it really depends on what the Magus needs.

Yup. One of my big personal targets is handling level-25 spells. That's because it's the maximum level you might cast on any random, friendly grog or magus with any regularity. So being able to maintain that level handles a huge amount of what I care about. Level-25 also happens to be a good level for controlling undead as well, which makes it even more of a target for some characters.

Since I do Moon-duration maintenance and Concentration-duration suppression, that means ReVi 35 plus ReVi 25, and not doable as a single spell anyway.