question?

I suppose "opening the intangible tunnel" would do the trick, providing you have an arcane connection to the person with whom you are trying to speak. They need no arcane connection with you to speak back through the tunnel, but you and that person better have a trusting relationship.

Um, you still need to cast some spell thru that tunnel to communicate. It's not a physical, spatial-portal sort of connection, where someone could simply pass you the Grey Poupon. :wink:

Pshaw! CH you such the party pooper! :slight_smile:

I'm thinking that a simple "throwing your voice" CrIm effect at Arc range would work. Add an Intelligo compnent and make it a Concentration duration and I THINK you can get away with lvl 15 (base 1, +4 Arc range, +1 Concentration dur, +1 Intelligo req)

Thoughts?

If you can cast a spell then you can be heard, right? If you cant than the spell you cast can be a simple creo imaginem spell so the person at the other end can hear your message. ("Honey, don't forget to buy eggs.")
Or if the message is more sensitive it can be a creo mentem spell like "words of the unbroken silence". ("Get tested.")

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, I can see how that might come in handy...