Return of the Dragon Bride (Winter, 1238)

I just realized something. Fleur should have a point of Warping for each year she has used that spell more than six months out of that year. So at least a few points are due.

And you guys are both perverts. Just sayin' :mrgreen:

Ah, heck, I missed that part and thought it had to be continuous. That being the case she would have only used it 5.5 months out of the year- she was not going to use it enough to cause warping.

That seems a bit munchkinish. You can't do half moons either. There are thirteen lunar cycles per year, your best bet is to choose six of them. And tell us what you do for the other seven :wink:

Actually if I do a moon, then recast after one lunar event (new or full) I can easily get a 1.5 moon duration with 2 spells. I can also wait half a month or a month and a half to cast after the spell is expired. Also the lunar cycle is 29.53 days, which with 365 days a year means there are 12.36 full moons in a year, not 13.
That being said she will in this case take the December Moon, January Moon, March Moon, April Moon, July moon, and October Moon as months where she uses the spell.