Roland, filius Pralicis

Year 1, season 1: Earn vis (3 pawns); 2xp MT
Year 1, season 2: Earn vis (3 pawns); 2xp MT
Year 1, season 3: Earn vis (3 pawns); 2xp MT
Year 1, season 4: Open Talisman left-handed glove using 6 pawns of vis; 2xp MT

Year 2, season 1: Earn vis (3 pawns); 2xp MT
Year 2, season 2: PeVi effect in Talisman Part 1 of 3 Lab total: Pe 13+ Vi 13 + MT 3 + Talisman 5 + 6 similar spell + 3 cyclic magic + 3 inventive genius + 5 aura + Int 2 = 53 lab total (+14 gained); 2xp MT
Year 2, season 3: 10xp Parma
Year 2, season 4: 10xp Parma

Year 3, season 1: PeVi effect in Talisman Part 2 of 3 Lab total: Pe 13+ Vi 13 + MT 3 + Talisman 5 + 6 similar spell + 3 cyclic magic + 3 inventive genius + 5 aura + Int 2 = 53 lab total (+14 gained); 2xp MT
Year 3, season 2: PeVi effect in Talisman Part 3 of 3 Lab total: Pe 13+ Vi 13 + MT 3 + Talisman 5 + 6 similar spell + 3 cyclic magic + 3 inventive genius + 5 aura + Int 2 = 53 lab total (+14 gained); 2xp MT
Year 3, season 3: 5xp Parma; 5xp fairie lore
Year 3, season 4: 10xp penetration

Talisman: wooden wand (walnut), iron-tipped, with an amber (open for 8p of vis; 4 of them filled)
+4 destroy at a distance
+4 mind
+3 corpus
+7 against fairies

PeVi Sap the Griffin's Strength lvl5; +5 24 uses/day; +29 for + 58 penetration; total effect level: 39

Total gain:
Talisman
25xp Parma
5xp Farie lore
10xp penetration

I think the only one you violated was earning way too much vis in the first year.

Also You started your Talisman straight out of Gauntlet? doesn't that basically cripple you until you make another one? Or do you need to sacrifice one for a Verditus initiation so a temporary Talisman is useful?

CrVi total is high enough to earn vis by extracting it from the aura, so I can do it as labwork or as a wage slave

The talisman can be reopened.

Ghost ruled against that for me I thought.

Do a search for "extract" in Valentine's thread to find more of the conversation.

I'm not sure why I wanted to do that,[strike]I don't think I have a 31 or even 21 CrVi lab total[/strike]. Ah I have 34, Creo expert after all.

Sir_Swindle is correct. You are not allowed to extract Vis from the aura post-gauntlet as I've given you a way to earn it otherwise. And you can only earn Vis wages 1 season in a given year AND you do not earn Exposure XP while earning Vis wages.

What is with this? There is literally nothing we could be doing that would earn us vis that wouldn't normally gain exposure XP.

You did not call this out when I posted my timeline.

Sorry, I'm bouncing between multiple games on multiple sites, as well as dealing with some irate clients and meetings this morning. Disregard my sentence about exposure XP. My bad!

I'm unhappy with how I have created this character. Can I start over from square one?

If you feel the need, then by all means. I want you to be happy with your character, and not feeling forced to play something you don't like.

I have no creative ideas. You'll have to play this one without me.