RoP: Magic

Yes!!! :smiley:

sweeeeeeeeeeet :smiling_imp:

Do trollsynir count as hedge magicians? :blush:

Hedge Magic, Revised?
tears of joy :smiley:

This game, especially this edition of it, keeps getting better and better! :slight_smile:

E.

One question about RoP: Magic. In the description of the book here on the web site, it says that it will have rules for creating and playing magical creatures off all kinds. Does this mean that we can actually play dragons as player characters, complete with character development and such? :slight_smile:

Eirik

YES ...

AND smaller serpents, drakes, and worms can all also be created as grog, companion, and magus-equivalent characters ... or even as another character's Magical Dragon Companion.

You're welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, to prove that I am indeed a kind and benevolent dictator, I decided to take pity on you and went ahead and posted the table of contents for Realms of Power: Magic myself instead of making you wait until Wendy gets back in May. You can find it and the entirety of its Book of Mundane Beasts appendix at atlas-games.com/product_tables/AG0288.php

(Yes, this is the same Book of Mundane Beasts that's been available as a PDF for quite a while, but never actually published. We had some extra room, so I suggested to David that we should include it in the book, since the rules for making magical animals kept referring to it all the time. The only change is some modifications to the cats entry, and the errata is fixed.)

Whohooo! :smiley: Thanks alot.!

-Eirik (aka Ferretz) :slight_smile:

Can we get a status report on Hedge Magic, Revised Edition? When will we see a product page, TOC, or any other tentative dates?

Thanks an awful lot, it looks great!!! I can't wait for it!!! :smiley:

Are things still on schedule for shipping in late June? We'll be less dissapointed knowing sooner than later if not and exceedingly pleased with an update if so.

Thanks

Yep.

Since RoP: Magic, which might just be the best Ars Magica book yet, is delayed to July, maybe it would be possible for a nice little extra preview? Maybe something about dragons, atlanteans or objects of virtues? :wink:

That way I can keep feed my players and keep them from rioting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn't that be nice? :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Eirik

Heh ... ask and ye shall receive. We actually have a preview in the works ... a new magical character for Semita Errabunda, and DEFINITELY out of the norm. Our webmaster should be putting it up on the site within a week. :slight_smile:

Be careful, the more you give us the more we'll want.

Raaah...
Craving for new Ars excellent reading...

I'm sorry, though, I wanted to offer one to a friend, but it'll be too late by then :frowning:

Very nice... veeery nice. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Eirik

Hey, my enthusiasm got the better of me, and I have to ask how things are going with RoP: Magic. Are we looking at release in the beginning of July? :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Eirik

It's at press now.

Sorry ... didn't see this until now. I've started a new thread for Hedge Magic at https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/hedge-magic-revised-edition/3209/1