Sanctums.

Well form the above quote, everything within a boundary is effected by warping unless the spell only effects the boundary. This gives some interesting results. Creating a boundary through which water can't pass does not cause warping (boundary). Using magic to create some form of air circulator does not cause warping. Using magic to replenish all the air inside the bubble will cause warping though (within the bounds of a constant effect).

But in any event using magic to create a boundary in which folks can breath water clearly gives long term (and maybe short term), warping.

Stephen

Super thread necro :blush: I just didn't want to make a new thread for what is hopefully a simple question:

Where are magi's "sanctums" introduced in the (5th edition) rules? In particular, does the word "sanctum" appear in the core ArM5 rulebook? (It's not in the index.)

ArM5 pp 102-3, pdf ftw!

:bulb:
Thanks Tugdual!

Amazing how something I consider such a fundamental part of the Order of Hermes is actually barely alluded to in the core rulebook....

Must get the core book in PDF...

I do like to see some of these old threads rise to the surface occationally.there are some really good topics that are well revisiting.