SHR is Moving!

Hello everyone,

With the upcoming demise of Yahoo Geocities, Sanctum Hermeticum Revisited is shuttling to a new him, with the new name of Sanctum Hermeticum Renewed!

shrenewed.wetpaint.com/?WPC-action=invite

We are currently in a "Pardon Our Dust" position at the moment as I get everything transferred over and I am afraid that many of the links still go to the old site, but that shall be rectified forthwith. :slight_smile:

I would like to give a HUGE round of applause to all the work that Niall Christie has done with the site over the years -- Ni, I am truly standing on the shoulders of giants here. His dedication both to the game in general and the site in general has been incredible. Thank You!

I have taken over the reins of maintaining the site. Any and all submissions are welcome; our submissions guidelines do work (had to make sure of that right away!) as does the e-mail address for contacting me.

And now hopefully this will inspire me to get back on track with my Regency Magica project!

Please come on by and see what we have to offer.

May you never double botch!

Angus MacDonald

Glad to hear it :slight_smile: Go SH!!!

Cheers,
Xavi

Well, I'd like to take the opportunity to give a huge thank you to Angus, who has provided faithful service over the years as our submissions editor (a post that I will still be partially fulfilling), as well as stepping in to take over the maintenance of the site when my life got too full to allow me to continue. I know that SHR is in safe hands. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

We've gotten some good traffic at the site over the last couple of days and offers for a couple of new articles. And hopefully within a day or two I will have all those links fixed. :wink:

Here's to Ars Magica, still my favourite rpg over 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and now 5th edition! Long may our dice tumble to glory! :slight_smile: