Moon
Year

Target
Individual/Circle
Part
Group/Room
Structure
Boundary

Abe, I am sorry, but I couldn't wait any longer....I got a new copy of the book and figured from your posts that you didn't have a copy. I figured you and anyone else who needs it can reference this list at your convenience.
If you have any questions, please ask and I am sure many will volunteer to help out...

This is nice and all, but you'd want to add Target:Vision to there too, and probably Faerie Magic parameters too. I recommend noting the magnitude shift too, its easier to read than to count ("+3 Structure"). A note on size increases would also be appropriate.

I have a document with all this, plus the parameters' description, the limits of magic, limitations on Ritual magic, explaining elemental forms, general guidelines (such as TMRE's ReX to summon a spirit), ....

It also has the spell guidelines, but only part thereof. I never got that word document with all the spell guidelines that seems to be floating around... :frowning:

I use it when I invent spells. It's very useful, having all the information in one place is handy (quick: what is the base size of Room, and how much do you need to increase it to accomodate a Dragon?). I need to add more things to it though, like Mystery-specific guidelines and spell parameters or whatnot. And the rest of the spell guidelines.

type it up and I'll edit...

The primary reason was so that challenged individuals could walk...flying is much harder...

The aforementioned person probably needs the numbers as well.

Spell Parameters:

Range, Duration and Targets:

Ranges:
Personal
Touch/Eye : +01
Voice : +02
Sight : +03
Arcane Connection : +04

Road : +02

Duration
Momentary
Concentration/Diameter : +01
Sun/Ring : +02
Moon : +03
Year : +04

Bargain : +03
Fire : +03
Until : +04

Target
Individual/Circle
Part :+01
Group/Room : +02
Structure : +03
Boundary : +04

Bloodline : +03

Magical Senses
Taste :
Touch : +01
Smell : +02
Hearing :+03
Vision :+04

You toil in vain.

He does have access to DnD rulebooks at his local library.
It makes no difference to the quality of his posts in that system.
(he has been doing this since 2001 at least)