Spells that give a bonus to Attack Rolls?

Why touch? Not sure that's the best representative for it swinging towards the target to hit it, TBH. I'd argue it's got to be sight, so that the blade knows where it's heading with the ReTe effect.

No, the target sight would mean that the guy having the sword must see the target, so you could throw the sword to him from very far :slight_smile:.
I chose the target touch for the target to be in range of touching and because i felt it needed to be a little easier than the "sling" effect as it is hand to hand.

The target of the effect is the sword. R: Personal.

That would be true for a "Sling of Vilano" kind of effect.
But I am not sure about this one.
If it was the case, i could make that sword hit anybody I can perceive no ?

Well you are right that with my effect the sword could touch another sword and make it attack someone.

Then what about this one :
The infallible sword ReTe 16
The sword hits an adversary for normal damage depending on it's type (short +5, long +6, great +9).
The effect has a penetration of 6.
Base 3, +10N unlimited usages, +3N penetration

Reduced the range to personal and the base to 3, because you don't have to make it flight just to accompany the attack so it's a less unnatural movement.

I like this better. Basically anyone swings a sword and it hits, with the sword making any last minute adjustment necessary to ensure that it hits. But, a turb equipped with these probably should not be earning experience points in single weapon...

And the wielder is not impaired by his wounds ^^
You could even do this I think :
The infallible sword ReTe 17
The sword hits an adversary with the strength of a angered brute (+5) plus the normal damage depending on it's type (short +10, long +11, great +14).
The effect has a penetration of 6.
Base 3, +1 Magnitude for great strength, +10N unlimited usages, +3N penetration
Like this, any grog become a skilled warrior ^^
At least until he get's hit by something because it doesn't help him dodge blows :stuck_out_tongue:
Beware of my barabarian turb :smiley:

I had some intellego based combat magic in this thread https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/adelbert-a-magi-of-hermes-look-at-intellego-and-astrology/8146/1 based on knowing where a crossbow bolt would hit and based on knowing where a target was intending on moving. There is also an enchanted effect for holding a crossbow steady and thereby making it easier to aim at distant targets.

Make it trigger-able? Of course, that brings up the "If an item is enchanted, but the effect is inactive, does it still need to penetrate?" issue. I'd personally be inclined towards "no".