Sub Rosa #6 is live!

There's more.

Glad to know, since I really liked the first entry :smiley:

Cheers,
Xavi

If you're looking for more contributions for future editions, I would suggest getting a hold of cereth. If you could get him to make 1-3 maps per issue, depending on the issue rate and his workload, that could be a great boon. Take a look at his post earlier and the replies to it: https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/a-map-of-the-roman-tribunal/4962/3

Chris

Same again today , it was fine yesterday.

And right now, I find it up. I have no idea why it's so crazy.

-Ben.

Ok , i get the main page , but when i try to purchase anything:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Still having the same problem.
Obviously other people have used it and ordered back issues.
Do i just keep trying? Or is there another download alternative?

I've just mailed you off-list but I've read this again and can see that you're after back issues.

We're still trying to get the whole shopping experience sorted out. We'll make more progress now that the holidays are just about done.

In the meantime, you can do the same as you've done for issue six.

Thanks for bearing with us. It should be sorted for the next one.

Cheers,

Mark

@Ravenscroft: I just paid for for the back issues (SR#5 in my case) through paypal as noted, and marked which issues I wanted in the text box of paypal. Mark sent me the documents fast and efficiently. Both editors are readily available in the atlas forums, so it shouldn't be too problematic to solve it with them :slight_smile:

Xavi

Think it should be sorted now. Thanks for the help , Mark and Xavi. :slight_smile:

For anyone else curious-- while we're getting the site sorted out, just mail us and send funds via paypal to marklawford@gmail.com:

subrosa@distantlandspublishing.com

$4.50(US) per issue, along with the email request of specific issues, and we'll get you taken care of quick. :slight_smile:

-Ben.

EDIT: Fixed subrosa email. Don't know why I had .org on the brain.

Great issue, guys. I haven't read it all yet, but I'm personally very stoked for the "Storyteller's Handbook" regular installment. I think this is hole that definitely needs filling in the Ars line, and I look forward to this regular segment. The first installment (Visions) is welcome stuff for me, as I've always had trouble anchoring the visions solidly into the story. The few times I"ve tried to do visions, they either came off too cryptic or too silly, and this article has a bunch of food for thought. Thanks!

Looking forward to Issue 7!

When will you be having an open call for any upcoming issues?

eric

Just like to say that i am very happy with content for all the Sub Rosa issues.
The adventures are a bonus.
Will definitely be looking forward to #07 also.

We're always open to queries for articles!

Just email subrosa@distantlandspublishing.com with the subject:

"Query: article subject"

And give us a little time to respond. We're pretty good about getting to things and giving our thoughts on the article concept.

-Ben.

Just a reminder that the Rival Magic competition will remain open until 28/02/2011.

To win your choice of supplement (The Church is nearly here, remember), send in you characters, locations, vis sources, or scenarios designed around one or more of the four factions described in Rival Magic. The winner will appear in issue seven.

And 28/02 is also the target date for any other submissions to the magazine, so you still have plenty of time to knock that idea into shape.

Mark

Bumping this up a notch as a reminder about the competition.

The sub rosa website is down again :frowning:

Xavi

I'm not sure what's going on with the site and I'm driving on a deadline at the moment, but I'll check with Alex, and see what we can find out.

The method we've posted here still works for getting issues of SR, though, so the site's a little secondary in that respect. :smiley:

-Ben.

Hi,

I sent some money via Paypal to subrosa@distantlandspublishing.org a few days ago but havent heard anything. Should I send it to another address?

Thx.

Steve Ellis

Ok, so what you want to do is send paypal funds to marklawford@gmail.com

and send your issue request-- the issues you want, to:

subrosa@distantlandspublishing.com (I'd made a mistake and put .org on an earlier post-- that should bounce, and I've edited it.)

And we'll get you sorted. In fact, I'll take care of you tonight.

-Ben.