[Sub Rosa] Call for Submissions, Issue #8 is coming!

Sub Rosa #8 is on its way!

But before it arrives in late August, we want you to contribute. Our theme for this issue relates to the upcoming "Legends of Hermes." Do you have a scenario linked to a Legend of the Order? What about a the details of a particular Mystery Path tied to a Legend's lineage? How about a treatment of a lesser character associated with a Legend? Or even the treatment of a Legendary Villain?

But don't feel limited to our theme! If you've got an article you'd like considered for Sub Rosa, send us an email at:

subrosa@distantlandspublishing.com

and we'll get right back to you. We're always happy to explore the fringes of Ars Magica mechanics or possible story options-- and we can't do it without you!

We're looking forward to your submission,

-Ben & Mark

General legends of hermes (like guernicus, trianoma or flambeau) or legends of hermes as per the book that we do not have yet?

Xavi

You're free to interpret it any way you'd like. If you want to tell the story of Apromor's missing apprentice (no, I don't know... I just made it up) or reveal merinita's true magical powers, here's your chance.

It's your chance to put your own stamp on hermetic history. Right now I can't think of anything that's off limits.

Things to do:

1. Review sub rosa #7
  2. Open call
  3. Legends of hermes

And that without taking into account that I have several semi-abandoned things to do on other Ars fronts... (and need to sleep, eat, work and some other minor stuff like that)

ARGH!!
Xavi