Sub Rosa issue 5 contributions sought

As the finishing touches are being put on Sub Rosa issue 4, I am putting out a call for contributions to issue 5.

Issue 5 is intended to be released before the end of this year. I am looking for articles, spells, covenants, histories, mysteries, etc.

Send me an email if you have an idea for a contribution. More details about contributing are here: subrosamagazine.org/?page_id=9

Cheers
Alex
subrosa@pointlessmentalcruelty.com

bump.

What's the contribution deadline?

-Ben.

Again, what is it?

It's been my experience that Alex responds to e-mail very quickly. You might be more successful that route.

The deadline will be around late January 2009.

Cheers
Alex

Bump - don't forget about sending in your contribution!

To save Alex from bumping this, I've Sticky'd it. Someone remind me to unsticky it when submissions are closed.

Doing my noob.

But...
what's subrosa, in fact?

www.subrosamagazine.org

Cheers
Alex

Did we get enough submissions for issue five?

We did, afaik. I've collected illustrations, and we're in Alex's hands. From my recent communications with him, it should be...soonish.

-Ben.

Is Sub Rosa still a going concern ?
The mail address seems defunct.

I paid $16 for issues 1-4 but have heard nothing from them concerning download links to getting a hold of my copies ????

I'm pretty certain it is. I've been occasionally talking with Alex about it, so I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

What do you mean, "the mail address seems defunct?" What are you using, and did you get a bounce response?

Shoot me a mail if you don't hear from Alex shortly. He's usually quite good about responding to email.

I'm brickk (at) gmail DOT com.

-Ben.

All fixed now :smiley:

Glad to hear it! Be sure to let us know what you think.

-Ben.

I'm just waiting for the Sub Rosa shop to be updated and I'll take out another four issue troupe subscription.

There's a blog update over at http://www.subrosamagazine.org/ that says issue 5 will be out soon.

Sadly having recently lost my job (expert Op Risk Manager available by the way) I am having to make sacrifices and renewing my Sub Rosa sub will be one of them. That said, the beauty of on-line content is that when I get a new job I can resubscribe and get the missing issues.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get something else soon.