Swords, wards and penetration (again and again...)

LMAO :laughing:

Maybe she just needs to translate peanut and nut to Polish then: they are unlikely to be related in other languages than English

Cheers,

Xavi

LOL, I guess that the Polish word for Peanut translates as "ground nuts", as in nuts that come from the ground as opposed to trees. That just made the debate even more pointless.

And I have a child with this woman!

The boy is already proving to be more agressive and quick witted than she expected. She is actually pretty intelligent. It is just that the education she recieved in cold war Poland was somewhat lacking.

Curses! My wood-only Herbam ward is fruitless!

Is this why she's your ex? rimshot
Sorry, sorry. :slight_smile:
It always baffles me how some people can be so thoroughly blind about history; I met someone who thought the Americas had been colonized in the early middle ages! I asked him whether Charlemagne was involved and he just gave me a blank look.

:laughing:, it is cool. It was a combination of factors. As I said, her disadvantage was a lackluster education system as she was growing up. Cold war Poland was a pretty messed up place. She is actually very smart when it comes to pragmatic matters, such as finances and life management skills.

The tangential point is that ignorace of history is not limited to just Americans :wink: