Tales of Mythic Europe - TOC is up

Salvete Sodales!

I just found this on the Atlas page:

Here is the link: http://www.atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/ToMEContents.pdf

Looks good, I am waiting eagerly for the release and hope that I can use the content somehow for my recently started offline Rhine-saga.

Vale,
Alexios ex Miscellanea

Sounds promising :slight_smile: Thanks for the link

Cheers,
Xavi

Sounds good to me too. As I'll start a story on next year, I'll probably will introduce some of this book.

By the way : hello everyone, this is my first post from France.

I am expecting to be able to get a copy of Tales of Mythic Europe before too long, since the UK suppliers usually get books quite quickly and it is expected some time in May, but should I read it? It would be a great pity if I ruled myself out of playing in a convention scenario.
If anyone is seriously thinking about using one of the Tales to prepare a scenario to run at Grand Tribunal, it would be kind of them to let us know.
I think I'll put off reading the book until people have had a chance to get it, read it, and make that decision.

You know, that's an interesting point. Out of habit and support for the game and company I've been buying every release... even though I'm not in a regular game at the moment. (Although that may change next month.)

I was planning on picking this up, but now might wait to see what plans my potential group have for it.

Anyone know the printing status of this book? It is/was pegged for a May release, and May is only days away now...

It's still expected to be an early May release, but until it's actually back from the printers and going out of the warehouse, there's still time for things to go wrong.