The Wizards' Argos Catalogue (formerly 30 Days of Enchanted Items)

1. Sister Agnes’ Angelarium (attempt the first)

MuCo(An) 45

(Base 20, +1 Touch, +2 Conc/Item Concs, +1 Part, +1 24 Uses)

“I’m not sure what else you were expecting, sister.”

“To soar amongst the clouds, to share in the blessed form of angels, not-not this anatomical abomination!”

“Oh, right. Well. Maybe spend some time in studying birds before your next attempt; the avian wing is generally considered to be a parallel of the human arm.”

“Please save your smirking for later, I need your help; the blessed ring is stuck on my-my…

“Primaries? Ah, that pretty little bit of amber! Very well made, if I may say so, though the form of a curled pin feather is a little on the nose. I don’t suppose you’ll turn back until it’s taken off, will you? I’ll go fetch the blacksmith”

(Amber: +3 Corpus, Jewelry: +4 Transform Self, Pin Feather: +5 Flight: Semi-precious Stone: 12 Base Points, Tiny x1, for a total of 12 vis slots)

1. Sister Agnes’ Angelarium (attempt the second)

MuCo(Ig) 55

(Base 30, +1 Touch, +2 Conc/Item Concs, 0 Ind, +1 Un-natural Form, +1 24 Uses)

“Fear not.”

“Aaaaaargh!”

“Fear not!”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m-!”

“Silly man, stop cowering! Which part of ‘fear not’ escapes you?

“Agnes? Is that you? Bloody hell.”

“Blaspheme not. Who else did you imagine it was?”

“Less who, more what. It’s certainly a striking transformation, what with the eyes and the flaming wheels and-and would you mind turning back? Please?”

(Amber: +3 Corpus, Brass: +3 Ignem, Jewelry: +4 Transform Self, Ring: +2 Constant Effect: Semi-precious Stone: 12 Base Points, Tiny x1, for a total of 12 vis slots)