Thebean Tribunal

The Thebes Tribunal Book was, in fact, announced some time ago...

Ah, totally missed that!

Too bad about Thebes being later in the year. It would have come in handy now, but perhaps this set of adventures will whet their appetite for a return trip in future.

Off to Samos! Hm... I really need to figure out some sort of adventure to take place on Samos as part of the Initiation for the resident Mystical Fraternity of Samos member...

V

Wayback Machine?

I've been wrangling with Google's cached pages, but thus far I can't get geocities.com/leucretia/ypsoma.html or Y'psoma tes Pnoes tou Pneumatos to make an appearance. Admittedly, I don't usually mess with google's cached sites, so perhaps there's a way to gain access to this info that I'm unaware of.

Try web.archive.org/web/200805251137 ... psoma.html

Ah, thanks. It looks like the main page is there, but the meat of the site seems unavailable. I've tried clicking on them and also throwing the sublinks into the wayback machine to no avail. A pity - that site was excellent. Too bad the Deadfire Saga is also beyond the pale.

A nice poem by Yeats is on the front page, though.

Sorry, I've been neck deep in a writing project and so I haven't had a chance to get back to this post. I did grab the bulk of the site, I haven't gotten much mail from Mr. Genest, so I don't know if I can offer it to anywhere for posting. I'll check on it again. What I can do is zip it up and give it to you if you want it. Drop me a PM.

EDIT: I've just checked with him again for clarification, and as soon as I've got some kind of acknowledgement, I'll note it here. If possible, I'll bring the site (because I grabbed most of it, iirc) over to Sanctum Hermeticum...although it may need a little scrubbing. Nothing a little perl script or some script-fu couldn't solve quickly.

-Ben.

PM sent! Thanks very much for the offer!

Vrylakos