ToH: Iberia as PDF

I remember someone "official" saying that you only did PDFs for old edition books once stock had sold out.

Just out of interest, how many copies of ToH: Iberia would need to be sold before you'd consider making this available as a PDF?
(I appreciate this would have to be scanned in manually as you probably don't have the actual files, so it's a big ask).

Thanks,

Lachie

I think we have a couple hundred copies left of the printed book. And you're right, we do not have the original files, so it's a bigger project to get this one turned into a PDF.

OK. So it's not likely to sell out anytime soon...

Is this an absolute requirement (to sell out of the hardcopies)?
Does having a PDF available reduce sales or provide a means of selling a product that would not otherwise sell (not sure if still selling regardless)?

Is this a labour/time issue or other? Is this something someone with access to a sheet feed scanner could help with?

I just ask because I like Iberia. It's a flawed product in many ways, but it's an interesting area. I'd be interested in contributing to any future "re-envisioning" of the area for ArM5 or ArM6 (I appreciate this is down the list). I'm wondering whether releasing it a s a PDF would rekindle interest in the area or kill off the printed sales entirely.

Thanks,

Lachie