Torros ex Jerbiton

Sorry for my late reply. :frowning:
Here is my Idea what Torros believes to know about Abel: :bulb:
Abel has a high presence combined with a level in Charm. He also knows much about Etiquette and is a god talker.
He is arrogant and confident, maybe overconfident.
The Magical arts are quite typical for a Jerbiton: Strong Imaginem and Mentem and there are rumors that he know Corpus and Perdo also quite well.
Abel is always looking for social recognition from the majority around.
He likes to manipulate people and is very interested in nice looking young women.

Cool. Works for me. :slight_smile:

Nice :smiley:
WwhatĀ“s next?
Create the two Grogs ?

Indeed. They should be in their own thread (something like "Torros Grogs"), with the first two posts being kept for their final stats for ease of reference.

Ok, I think we're ready to start play with Torros. Do you have any idea as to how he would proceed when he left Valnastium? What are his plans and where does he go?

As Torros left Valnastium he donā€™t want Abel to get a change to follow him. To cover his tracks he will first travel slowly southwards pretending he would travel to Constantinople. After a few days he will start a speedy march northwest if possible traveling by night and hiding during day.

Franz told Torros many stories about northern Germany and Denmark. Torros wants to put some distance between him and Valnastium and Denmark seems to be far enough.

He will try to find the Rhine and follow the stream down to Cologne. Torros may know about the chapter house of Fengeheld in Cologne. He plans visit Fengheld and wants to travel to LĆ¼beck afterwards. The Rivers are important routes. So Torros will ask Franz to by a small boat for them.

Torros has no concrete Plan. He wants to see a bit of the world and maybe find a suitable location to produce some artworks.

Does Torros have some resources beside his Grogs?
Maybe some silver and one or two pawn of Vis?
I think he will have a Lab Text of ā€œThe artwork of Iceā€

I added the Appearance for my characters :slight_smile:

Sorry for the long delay. I'm trying to find an idea for a prelude story for Torros, and nothing is coming easily.

Yes, he has a bit of resources when he departs from Valnastium:

• Untranslated lab texts for each if the spells he knows, of course.
  • Let's say about 10 pounds of silver, half of which is in easily transportable items (gold jewelry).
  • And 3 pawns of Imaginem vis.

How does that sound?

Sorry for the long delay. I'm trying to find an idea for a prelude story for Torros, and nothing is coming easily. That's why I was asking where he was headed when leaving Valnastium. What does he want to see of the world? What would be his immediate goals? What kind of short story would you, as a player, would like to see your magus involved in?

Yes, he has a bit of resources when he departs from Valnastium:

• Untranslated lab texts for each if the spells he knows, of course.
  • Let's say about 10 pounds of silver, half of which is in easily transportable items (gold jewelry).
  • And 3 pawns of Imaginem vis.

How does that sound?

Resources are more than IĀ“m hoped for. :smiley:

Generally Torros wants to see the North Sea. The stories about this dangerous sea with its strong currents and high waves are fascinating Torros. Also he may have heard strange storyā€™s that the water moves away from the coast and comes back twice a day. Thatā€™s something he wants to see with his own eyes!

I checked the Rhine tribunal map for some place that is not too far from Helgeland and found Haitabu. Torros servant Franz might have heard some old storyā€™s about it and told these to Torros.
Torros plan for Places he would like to see:

1. The Rhinefalls (immediate goal)
  2. Durenmar
  3. River Rhine downwards to the North Sea (Visiting some of the bigger cities)
  4. With a boat over to Vestervig
  5. Haitabu

I know that this is along route. But I think Torros has at its start no Idea how long this way is.
He will realize this sooner or later. This is just a plan. It can be changed anytime.

What kind of Story??
Could be some story that gives me a feeling how to use Aura of rightful Authority.
Or
How to escape from Abels people who wants harm me or my Grogs.
Or
How to deal with the local Nobleman that has invited my friendly and now donā€™t want to let me go for some reason?

:bulb: Or we can start with some travel story. Similar to those in the price of knowledge.

Certainly, the travelling would be part of the story, if not the story itself. 8)

I may be able to combine multiple elements. Give me a few more days to think about it.

Nice!
IĀ“m Looking forward to that story! 8)

I will be offline from Fr 3rd to Mo 6th! So I suggest we start after the 6th April.
In two weeks I will be back home and hope to have a bit more time.