Vita, Familiar Ex Terra

I'm gonna try and compile Terra's familiar here. Make the last few choices if there still floating around.
Current character sheet will go here:

Name: Vita
Type: Magical Animal, Companion, High Power, Spring
Size: -6
Might: 5 (Te)
Confidence 3 (7)
Essential Traits: Lecherous+6
Personality Traits:
Characteristics: Int+0, Com+3, Per+0, Pre+0, Str:-6, Sta:+1, Dex+3, Qik+14
Qualities: No Fatigue, Vis Mastery, Major Virtue: Astrological magic, Lesser Power2, Improved Powers, Improved Confidence2, Improved Abilities6, Minor Virtue: Great Quickness2, Improved Quickness2, Personal Power: Hands of the Magical Animal, Minor Virtue: Improved Characteristics, Ritual Power, Improved Powers, Minor Virtue: Variable Power, Gift of Speech, Improved Soak
Inferiorities: Reduced Might
Virtues: Improved Characteristics3, Good Teacher,
Free Minor Virtues: Improved Characteristics, Astrological Magic, Great Quickness
2, Variable Power (Grant Book Learner, Teaching)
Flaws: Lecherous (Major), Fear (Birds)

Abilities: 425 xp Spring +improved abilities*6+1 Intricacy Point
Artes Liberales 5 (astronomy), Magic Theory 5 (spells), Athletics 5 (Running), Craft: Engineering 5 (rabbit burrows), Survival 2 (fields), Awareness 2 (Birds), Stealth 2 (Grass), Teaching 5 (large groups), Penetration 1 (Te)

Powers:
False Resurrection
Points 4, Co, Init-5
R: Touch D: Special T: Ind
The rabbit can teleport a live human being up to 50 paces, and replace the body with a facimile corpse in it's place which will endure for a number of days the rabbit decides
Made by silveroakCost: Lesser Power*2, Improved Power

Hands of the Magical Animal
0 Points, Constant, Init+12, Te
RoP: Magic Page 39

Grant Book Learner/Apt Student/Independent Study/Inventive Genius/Free Expression/Learn from Mistakes (Artes Liberales)
3 points, Init+2, Mentum
R: Voice D: Mom T: Ind, Ritual
As Grant Minor Virtue on Page 39 of RoP: Magic, except with increased range and reduced cost. This is in fact 6 powers, with five of them being granted by variable power. Any one of the six virtues can be granted.
+1 voice, -3 cost. 5 similar effects from Variable Power

Starting Sheet
Name: Vita
Type: Magical Animal, Companion, High Power, Spring
Size: -6
Might: 5 (Te)
Confidence 3 (7)
Essential Traits: Lecherous+6
Personality Traits:
Characteristics: Int+0, Com+3, Per+0, Pre+0, Str:-6, Sta:+1, Dex+3, Qik+14
Qualities: No Fatigue, Vis Mastery, Major Virtue: Astrological magic, Lesser Power2, Improved Powers, Improved Confidence2, Improved Abilities6, Minor Virtue: Great Quickness2, Improved Quickness2, Personal Power: Hands of the Magical Animal, Minor Virtue: Improved Characteristics, Ritual Power, Improved Powers, Minor Virtue: Variable Power, Gift of Speech, Improved Soak
Inferiorities: Reduced Might
Virtues: Improved Characteristics3, Good Teacher,
Free Minor Virtues: Improved Characteristics, Astrological Magic, Great Quickness
2, Variable Power (Grant Book Learner, Teaching)
Flaws: Lecherous (Major), Fear (Birds)

Abilities: 425 xp Spring +improved abilities*6+1 Intricacy Point
Artes Liberales 5 (astronomy), Magic Theory 5 (spells), Athletics 5 (Running), Craft: Engineering 5 (rabbit burrows), Survival 2 (fields), Awareness 2 (Birds), Stealth 2 (Grass), Teaching 5 (large groups), Penetration 1 (Te)

Powers:
False Resurrection
Points 4, Co, Init-5
R: Touch D: Special T: Ind
The rabbit can teleport a live human being up to 50 paces, and replace the body with a facimile corpse in it's place which will endure for a number of days the rabbit decides
Made by silveroakCost: Lesser Power*2, Improved Power

Hands of the Magical Animal
0 Points, Constant, Init+12, Te
RoP: Magic Page 39

Grant Book Learner/Apt Student/Independent Study/Inventive Genius/Free Expression/Learn from Mistakes (Artes Liberales)
3 points, Init+2, Mentum
R: Voice D: Mom T: Ind, Ritual
As Grant Minor Virtue on Page 39 of RoP: Magic, except with increased range and reduced cost. This is in fact 6 powers, with five of them being granted by variable power. Any one of the six virtues can be granted.
+1 voice, -3 cost. 5 similar effects from Variable Power

Character design: I left all of silveroaks choices intact, and tried to lay a bit of a sage feel over it. I think it worked out okay.

Appearance:
At first glance Vita appears a regular white rabbit. At second glance it fur appears a little too silvery and her eyes a little too intelligent.

Personality: Other than a few rabbit instincts Vita is a wise sage. An expert in the Liberal Arts and Hermetic Theory she teaches each new generation of rabbits or apprentices her wisdom. Very sure of her teaching ability and her wisdom. Her preferred spot to teach from is someone's head. The downside of having a rabbit for a teacher is that a deep seated fear of hawks leads to her darting away from every passing bird and her occasionally not showing up to teach because she has tricked a new male rabbit into her den.

Misc info can go here

Edit: Okay, I think I've seriously mucked up the number of qualities, but I need to sleep now.

to be fair I mucked them up first.
You had base might 15, plus 6 for small size, gives you might 21
you took reduced might to bring you down to might 5 which allows 37 points in qualities
this character has use 28 points in qualities, and this is without adding the acclimation inferiority

I had not originally envisioned this character as a teacher, which is why I hadn't given it gift of speech... teaching is not really an essential quality of a rabbit.

Has Vita been edited since my above comment? I would request a post to this thread when the character is closer to finished...

No. One thing is I keep on getting 34 points of qualities:
Major: No Fatigue, Vis Mastery, Major Virtue: Astrological magic, Ritual Power, Improved Quickness*2 Total=18

Minor: Lesser Power2, Improved Powers, Improved Confidence2, Improved Abilities6, Minor Virtue: Great Quickness2, Personal Power: Hands of the Magical Animal, Minor Virtue: Improved Characteristics, Improved Powers Total=16

Am I missing something?

no, I did, which means with 34 points in qualities and 16 levels of reduced might you have 3 points left to spend.

Okay, cool. I've added variable power, improved soak, and gift of speech.

Fundamentally I am still confused about how 'sage' became associated with 'rabbit'. After all this is a creature of magic, not a creature of whatever we decide to throw in.
Also how you have artes liberals with no language of your own aside from what you borrow from the magus...

Artes Liberales came from you. Also M.T. The idea for being able to teach is that is has lots of kids who it teaches quickly. Raise a baby magic rabbit into a full fledged one by teaching the ways of the magical rabbit. Combine the two and it becomes a sage. I can scrap the teaching, and the M.T. and artes liberales if you want. I do think that being "swift" could include both mentally and physically though.

Artes Liberales came from the requirement for astrological magic, which fit with the rabbits association with the moon...
the child raising aspect makes sense, okay, this character works then, approved and completed.

Vita wasn't given any seasonal development.

But this reminds me, I don't think we've decided upon the bond qualities or its technique + form. How about splitting the points as evenly as possible. 29 points 10 to gold, 10 to silver 9 to bronze, which results in +1 gold, +1 silver +1 bronze strength. And is the technique and form Creo Terram?

yes, and that division sounds fine

Vita has got her current stats in the first post.

If I am to play the familiar, would you mind if I redesigned part of it ?

What changes were you thinking of?

I have nothing in mind right now, as I havent really thought about it. I'll try to do it sometimes this week and Ill post a list of change here for you to review then