What Tribunal is France in?

It somtimes happen, pepole move and playing become rare, though it is nice if you can at least play somtimes. I think i have never played or ran a magus`s gauntlet prpoerly in Ars Magica.

Kryslin plays my table top Tytalus apprentice. I told him he has to kill a major Jinn that's all. And the Jinn wants to kill him. So I'm planing for this be the greatest gaunlet of all time. I'm thinking it's best suited for a Pbp Solo adventure vs sit down game. I'm hoping I can make it as epic as I imagine.

It sounds real nice. Good luck whit that.

Gauntlets can be great fun! We did 5 of them so far and more coming up, but thats nutaral since we began the troupe with apprentices and played for 1½ year (realtime) before they were gauntleted.

I have STed apprentice initiations in Mage, the group was one Hollow one and a Verbena. The Hollow One just had to summon up a ghost and speak whit it, and did so in style, the Verbena was sendt into an ilusion where she belived she was captured and tortured by the inqusition and later burned alive, when she did not betray the Verbena to save herself, she passed, it was nice. We begun play on the Trbunal where they were initiated.