A place to keep a quick summary of the npcs, grogs, and personalities.
- Bran, the Autocrat of the covenant.
- Petrov, Maximillian's follower and skilled distiller of potato spirits.
- McCallam, A rather blunt Scotsman with a clear dislike of foreigners; which he takes great delight in expressing in a somewhat comedic manner whenever the opportunity arises. A staunch advocate of the creation of a 'foreign quarter' in the covenant grounds. Not shy to voice his opinion, but does have the best of intentions for the covenant at heart.
- Alamarchi, an Italian Senior Quaesitor who sworn in the covenant of Storms Watch. Elderly and softly spoken, with an animated walking chest.
- Frederic de Guille, a French Redcap who infrequently visits and assisted in founding the covenant before the magi arrived and took ownership.
- Ogill family. The reserved fisherfolk who live on the lowest point of the island, on a rocky beach.
- the Bell Clan. A large scottish clan who live to the north and east of the covenant.
- Sean Bell, a gruff and hearty trusted leader amongst the Bell Clan. Sean Bell arrived at the covenant to feast, and also to ask help dealing with the Diabolists.
Sites and Locales
- The Village of Oban, the deserted and then burnt out village near the covenant, which is now being gradually rebuilt.
- The Town of Dumfries, a moderate sized town located in the lowlands, where most general supplies not produced in Scotland can be purchased.