Whose Orphan?

Count on Redcaps to do the census work. It won’t get everyone, but it’ll get a lot more, and in my saga at least the results would be very surprising to the Order. Many on these forums have noted Ex Misc is canonically too small to support all the traditions which it houses. My answer would be that Ex Misc is as big as the rest of the Houses combined. This revelation, which would come at Grand Tribunal, would set the stage for the next three decades of politics.

3 Likes

depends on the size of the various traditions. A single group of 6 magi could be what is left of a tradition...

I'd forgotten about the Founders Diedne and Guernicus being staunch allies. The Guernicus were definitely in the "want a peaceful resolution" camp.

I think the timing of the Schism War was such that the Tytalus were less "and it'll annoy the Tremere" than you might normally expect - they were only quite recently out of the Corruption, with Kalliste still in change, and were focussing on trying to rebuild their numbers and reputation.

1 Like