Xahansa ex Miscellanea

To begin with weak characteristics should give a total of 4, she has 3. I'd recommend adding a +1 to either com or presence- probably com

It's a he, by the way. But fixed.

next issue- he is 10 points short of age 40, I expect you may have forgotten the first 5 points in second sight are free, and/or that you save 5 points on vim due to the affinity there.

I did have those accounted for. Have you captured the 15 xp under the link and the free 5 for Comprehend? trying to figure out where a discrepancy of 10 came from and that's all I can think of.

That resolves that (I had missed both of those points)… approved

Copying his Lab from his sheet, I think it was on there when you reviewed but just in case it wasn't - rolls for Highly Organized and Spotless (Personality trait: Meticulous +3) are on Discord.

Is it ok to take Horde; as ghosts/spirits that were rescued from Ethereal Spiders and brought into the lab, which has been modified so they can manifest - they are willing helpers because the covenant's Aegis protects them from getting trapped again (something that was installed some time ago, not necessarily by Xahansa):

Laboratory (100 BP):
Base Size: 3
Refinement: 3
Occupied Size: 3
General Quality: 8
Upkeep: 11 (66 MP)
Safety: 3
Health: 1
Aesthetics: 4
Specialties:
Longevity Ritual: 2
Spells: 2
Vis Extraction (currently inactive): 1
Creo: 1
Rego: 2

Virtues:
Greater Expansion: (+3 GQ, +4 Upkeep, +1 Aesthetics, +2 Spells)
Greater Horde - Spirits connected to assist in lab, able to manifest within, Int 2: (+2 GQ, +1 Upkeep, +2 Safety, +2 Aesthetics, +2 Rego)
Spotless: (+1 Health, +1 Aesthetics, +1 Creo)
Highly Organized: (+1 GQ)
Priceless Ingredients: (+2 GQ, +4 Upkeep, +2 LR)
Superior Equipment: (+1 GQ, +2 Upkeep, +1 Safety)

greater expansion is only +2 GQ, not +3, superior equipment should also give +1 vis extraction, which you have noted in the final stats but not under the virtue. The total GQ of 8 seems to be accurate with the corrected statistics, so this may simply be an error in eh records and not the calculation.
what is the background on the ghosts that their intelligence is a +2? With their intelligence at 2 safety would be 6, not 3- base safety is equal to a negative (occupied size-refinement) with a minimum value of 0 to the calculation, then adding the refinement to safety, then increasing safety for virtues.

+2 Int based on that the spirits/ghosts were chosen from among those caught by the spiders; so a non-random distribution; mostly ghosts of dead scholars and traders. I will lower it if you want.

that is fine- wanted to make sure there was some selection criteria for them to be that high as opposed to "I got lucky", which suggests there were far more spirits which were not chosen...