Zoroastrianism and House Flambeau

I'm creating a character based who's a Zoroastrian (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrian), and this religion is detailed in RoP: The Divine.
Now, in that section, which sets them up as a tradition of the Order, making use of Holy Magic, it reads that they are most often recruited into House Flambeau due to the Zoroastrians' value of an active life and the use of a holy flame in their religion.
This is all well and good, but after reading up on House Flambeau in Societas, I cannot help to think that this House is very unsuited for the Zoroastrians. From what I read, the Flambeau Magi are most often overly proud and egotistical, thinking the best defense is a good offense.

So, I'm trying to find a good House for my Zoroastrian NPC. Any suggestions? I might be missing something here.. :confused:

E.

I wrote an article in Hermes Portal about Mythic Zoroastrianism

perso.orange.fr/styren/hermespor ... l_US_9.pdf

Edit: I'd suggest House Quaesitor - the Zoroastrians worship truth after all.

• Alex -

Yes, a Quaesitor is my main contender too. I'll read up on the article. Thanks :slight_smile:

E.

Having read the Criamon chapter over and over again whilst building my Path Of Walking Backwards character I have to say I think Zoroastrianism fits very well with them.