1220.2a Woman from the cave

"No, that will be all. Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter."

Fiona will return to her regularly scheduled activities, taking a cursory look around for Tria before heading back to her garden.

You do catch sight of Tria making her way up the trail that leads to what was Iosephus anctum. She is close enough for you to call out to her, if you wish.

no, she just wanted to confirm that she did come that way. Fiona might mention that little breach to Alexei before too long, as he seems to be all about covenant defences.

You spy Tria going up to the cave entrance, but not going in, and then she vanishes.

Fiona will make her way up to where Tria vanished, and look around to try to pinpoint as best she can the precise point where she disappeared.

If there's a herb or plant there (or pretty close), she will cast Herb of Virtue on it so she can find the spot again. (Unless she knows where the regio boundary is up here and how to pass through it).

She then returns to her work. If she happens across a page, she will have them let Alexei know that she would like to see him when he has a few minutes, but it's not urgent or pressing.

No sign of anything of note.

Mkay. Still want to let Alexei know so he can worry about it, as he seems to have taken the mantle of Defensor upon himself.

Go ahead and make a Magic Lore roll.

um...okay. Int 1 + Magic Lore 2 + die roll of 8 = 11 (12 if she's actually the Loch Ness Monster in disguise :laughing: )

11 is good enough.

Some people can travel between regios, almost like Mercere Portals, although not instantaneously. Fiona reasons that what was Iosephus cave entrance leads to a higher level of the regio, in addition to his cave.

(Wrapping up some loose threads...)

Does Alexei want to be paged here?

He is probably completely unaware of any of this, if he had some idea then yes, otherwise he's too busy to be concerned about the transfer of apprentices.

(Well, Fiona did send a page for Alexei. You can respond, or not...)

((Woops! Must have missed that))

Alexei is observing a sparring match that is being monitored by Helmut between the only two new men to potentially join the turb when the Page taps him on the arm.

"Yes, what is it?" he asks watching as the two fumble about with wooden swords under Helmut's expert tutelage.

"Mistress Fiona requests you to join her at the entrance to Master Iosephus' cave."

Alexei quirks an eyebrow. 'What was Fiona doing there?' he thought.

"In a bit, I want to see this finished..." Alexei began when one of the man walloped the other hard on the head while the other managed to strike a low below between his opponent's legs. The two groaned and fell over simultaneously as Helmut covers his face in embarassment and then hobbled over to berate them. Alexei winces in sympathetic pain at the results and stands up. "It's finished. Take me to Mistress Fiona."

Alexei is led to Fiona by the young page who he tousles his hair and gives him a brass penny before shooing him off. "Sodalis, you asked to see me? What can I do for you?"

Fiona stands at the entrance of the cave, looking inside, holding her staff as it rests against her cheek. [color=blue]"We had a visitor pass through here a short time ago. Came in from Iosephus's cave, and left the same way. A Bonisagus by the name of Tria." She turns to face Alexei directly. [color=blue]"I thought that, as you seem to have taken the most interest in bolstering the covenant's defences, this would be something that would interest you."

"Tria? Rather auspicious name for a Bonisagus. It sounds like the meeting was peacable then? Anything I should know about regarding her and what she did while here? Iosephus was to be responsible for this entrance into the Regio, it's one of the only two into it. Did she speak of him or have you seen him? Truthfully I don't think I've seen him since that council meeting."

He stares into the cave. "Perhaps he's in a Twilight? I'm loathe to go into his sanctum this early on, but we can't rightly have such an open door into our Covenant. We should bring this up at the next Council meeting, I can spare some guards to camp at the entrance to the Regio perhaps until we decide what to do with this." he says, gesturing to the cave.