1220.2a Woman from the cave

[color=blue]"I thought so, as well. And no, I don't recall seeing Iosephus in quite some time. I had assumed that he was engrossed in some research...perhaps inventing a new riddle game, although she didn't mention seeing him when she came through."

"So what did she come for? Was she a guest of Appollodorus? His last unexpected guest caused a few issues for me. If she left peacably then I'll consider that affair settled and place a guard at the entrance, or as close to it as we can. I have the feeling that this laxity in security might be well know to some of Appollodrous's acquaintances."

Fiona nods. [color=blue]"Aye, she had some business to conduct with him, and she did leave peaceably."

She smiles. [color=blue]"Perhaps we should post a sign directing visitors to the front entrance."

Is Alexei done here?

Alexei is merely posting a guard at the entrance on the mundane side. One of the newbies paired with one of the senior grogs. Once we've determined whether or not we're going in to the lab we'll take new actions.

Fiona hadn't planned to, but she'll leave it to Alexei's discretion.

OK, for future reference the mundane side of that entrance is at the base of Mont Beuvray, on the road leading to Autun. Grogs have a good 30 minute trip back and forth every day to the mundane side. This quickly becomes one of the jobs that is traded and hated amongst the turb.

Yep, thats what I figured. A way we can make use of the time would be to have two grogs go there bringing Gunnar the trainer with them and they can guard and train at the same time and get some valuable xp. training there should be deterrant for anyone trying to sneak in I figure.