1221.OoC

I was trying to figure out which threadit would go in. I would tell Jormungand

Ties that bind for now.

That's a good point. Is Fieltarn still missing in Janus's stomach? That would make Jormungand Vice Princeps and the one responsible for greeting Guests, but Alexei would still be Imperator in charge of security and gates. Lol. Been awhile since I've seen any intra-Covenant politics in a campaign - interesting.

That's a good point. Is Fieltarn still missing in Janus's stomach? That would make Jormungand Vice Princeps and the one responsible for greeting Guests, but Alexei would still be Imperator in charge of security and gates. Lol. Been awhile since I've seen any intra-Covenant politics in a campaign - interesting.

Regarding the Quaesitor storyline, as it is winter, Fiona is the Princeps right?

That was last year (1220). This year, Fieltarn is Princeps during the Winter season. And since Jormungand was princeps the season before, that would make him Vice Princeps for winter.

This is all going to go down WAY differently than planned if Alexei gets Laetitia drunk.

Also, this must be the flirtingest covenant in all of Mythic Europe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I've been getting a 503 error since yesterday afternoon, and when I just checked (at 1845 GMT), it was still down.

And, since I kinda need to make a roll on my thread...is there another online service we can use that lets us share the results, or do you want us to just roll and post it? Or wait for Invisible Castle to come back from the whatever?

Yes...yes it is. But then, you're the one who named your thread "Comes the Quaesitor," so nyah! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can roll on my phone, that's what I ended up doing... Do you want me to roll on your behalf or wait?

In Arya's defense, I told her to name it that. I can't help it if the whole lot has turned into lechers...

Please roll for me. Awareness is Per 0 + Awareness 3, and the Per + Magic Theory is Per 0 + Magic Theory 6.

Must be something in the water.

I keep d10s in my purse. In case of emergency :slight_smile:

Dicenomicon app on my phone, here...

Metacreator's Die Roller utility. If I get ambitious, I can go get the Hello Kitty Dice Box of Doom, but real dice tend to not like me for some reason when I use them for Ars. Actually, I think I had the same problem in Marvel SuperHeroes, too...not so much in D&D that I can recall, though.

What's that boy? Timmy's down the well AGAIN?

I actually did that once. In a GURPS Vampire game.

Talking to a werewolf.

Boy, talk about no sense of humour.

If you make it a MuTe(Aq) to change stone to water, then Momentary would be sufficient for the circle to disappear, as the water's surface immediately equilibrates and then changes back to stone.

Posting here to keep the IC thread IC...

Laetitia is trying to get a read on Alexei to figure out whether he's the type who responds well to forthrightness. What kind of vibes does he give off on that front?

Based on what you know, besides any vibes; He's from House Flambeau who are generally not ones for subtlety and appreciate forthrightness, and he's a Miles, who specifically are forthright. With his actions so far, he seems to use ettiquette and charm as a means of protocol mainly, you've a hunch that once protocol is dispensed with he tends to cut right to the heart of a situation.

Two people in the same room who both have +3 Presences AND Venus' Blessing... Does the world implode? :laughing:

:laughing: very good point - please go ahead and post/respond, but I'm going back to edit my post a bit to add in Jormungand's response to... mmmm... Laetitia.