1221.OoC

Speaking of outlets :laughing: Jormungand and Fiona are on hold over in the Ties that Bind thread.

So, how did the Scavenger Hunt go, or are we waiting for other people to roll?

I am letting Arya decide if she wants to compete as a foreign cenobite.
Blame her. :smiley:

Speaking of my fault-- been really busy at work and probably won't have time to post until... counts the 25th.

Gives me time to think of what to do with the letter Korvin got. Since we have all of these same timeline threads going I do not know when the letter arrived. If I assume it was during Korvin's tenure as Precipt then it will be a surprise for the rest of the Magi as I imagine Korvin getting it when get gets to Cunfin.

It actually arrives in the winter. I edited it accordingly.
Also, I will be posting erratically if at all from 12/23 until 12/28.

Players should come to some sort of consensus of what they want to claim in the first round of pawn redemption. I don't have any tropaea designed, per se, but nothing is off limits. A lump sum of vis or a tropaea and a book or an item.

Have I mentioned, I LOVE playing Redcaps?

House Mercere fo-evah. Redcaps REPRESENT!

OK, when Korvin receives this letter, Fieltarn is technically princeps, but Fieltarn has disappeared inside the Temple of Janus. The Vice Princeps is Jormungand. Korvin can take whatever action he feels is appropriate, I just wanted to add a bit of direction since Hitsumei has been absent for a bit.

So, I'm going to be out of communication for a bit. I'll be back on 12/28. I may be able to post some small things here and there, but no guarantees.

And a +1 Merry Christmas to all!

Just touching on this while I can't progress other stories. Laetitia cane arrive without a response, and anyone can greet her, and of course, answer her questions.

I was trying to figure out which threadit would go in. I would tell Jormungand

Ties that bind for now.

That's a good point. Is Fieltarn still missing in Janus's stomach? That would make Jormungand Vice Princeps and the one responsible for greeting Guests, but Alexei would still be Imperator in charge of security and gates. Lol. Been awhile since I've seen any intra-Covenant politics in a campaign - interesting.

That's a good point. Is Fieltarn still missing in Janus's stomach? That would make Jormungand Vice Princeps and the one responsible for greeting Guests, but Alexei would still be Imperator in charge of security and gates. Lol. Been awhile since I've seen any intra-Covenant politics in a campaign - interesting.

Regarding the Quaesitor storyline, as it is winter, Fiona is the Princeps right?

That was last year (1220). This year, Fieltarn is Princeps during the Winter season. And since Jormungand was princeps the season before, that would make him Vice Princeps for winter.

This is all going to go down WAY differently than planned if Alexei gets Laetitia drunk.

Also, this must be the flirtingest covenant in all of Mythic Europe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I've been getting a 503 error since yesterday afternoon, and when I just checked (at 1845 GMT), it was still down.

And, since I kinda need to make a roll on my thread...is there another online service we can use that lets us share the results, or do you want us to just roll and post it? Or wait for Invisible Castle to come back from the whatever?

Yes...yes it is. But then, you're the one who named your thread "Comes the Quaesitor," so nyah! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can roll on my phone, that's what I ended up doing... Do you want me to roll on your behalf or wait?

In Arya's defense, I told her to name it that. I can't help it if the whole lot has turned into lechers...