1222.0a Vis Distribution

Total amounts of Vis due to the various members (including the honorarium for Princeps duties):

• Alexei: 18 pawns.
  • Apollodorus: 16 pawns.
  • Fieltarn: 8 pawns.
  • Fiona: 20 pawns.
  • Jormungand: 10 pawns.
  • Korvin: 10 pawns.
  • Onesiphorus: 16 pawns.

Jacques and Laetitia do not get any vis from the allotment, as they just joined in this meeting. Viscaria doesn't get her salary yet, because the agreement will be/has been reached during this meeting.

Summer is included, Spring is not.

We'll thrown on 2 pawns of Muto then please. Thanks.

Okay, looks like all the "active" players (i.e. those who have logged on within the last three weeks, give or take) have claimed their vis. Still waiting to hear from Fieltarn, Jormungand, and Onesiphorus's players, and Apollodorus.

That said, we currently have (after the above-mentioned vis claims): 4 Creo, 18 Intellego, 7 Rego, 8 Aquam, 4 Aurum, 4 Corpus, 4 Herbam, 15 Mentem, 3 Vim, and 12 pawns' worth of Dedicated Rego Terram.

I'm going to make a notation in the new "Unclaimed" column for what Fieltarn, Jormungand, and Onesiphorus are due (including what Onesiphorus is due from last year, he is owed 25 pawns total from the stores). Then I can add this year's Vis sources (and, once I find out when Atsingani's Herbam seisin is, I can add that too).

If anyone's interested, I put the current spreadsheet on Dropbox. It's in OpenOffice (which is free).

I thought this was up on Google Docs, not Dropbox?

I sent a copy of the previous year's spreadsheet to jebrick on, I think, .xls format and he posted it on GoogleDocs. I just prefer doing it on Open Office because it loses a sheet when I convert it (I have a second sheet that has all our vis sources that I can copy and paste onto the first sheet and just update the year). And it's free. Being about to be a former McDrone doesn't leave me a whole lot of discretionary income to buy all the stuff i would like to have. Like Microsoft programs.

I'm sorry, please let me clarify my question: Will the Google Doc version of the vis allotments be updated/maintained? I don't care either way, I just want to know.

I can keep the current version on GoogleDocs with public access (but not editing privileges). The fewer steps, the better, methinks. I'm assuming that, when I upload the newer version with the same name, it will keep the same url, but we'll find out.

And for some reason, when GoogleDocs uploaded my .ods file, it seems to have lost the second sheet, which just had the annual vis source listing on it anyway.

I can keep the current version on GoogleDocs with public access (but not editing privileges). The fewer steps, the better, methinks. I'm assuming that, when I upload the newer version with the same name, it will keep the same url, but we'll find out.

And for some reason, when GoogleDocs uploaded my .ods file, it seems to have lost the second sheet, which just had the annual vis source listing on it anyway.[/quote

You should have full edit capabilities on the GoogleDoc version. Everyone that has access I granted edit privileges simply because anyone could need to update it.

Okay, let's go with that, then.

Oh, and i had forgotten about the three pawns of Vim she borrowed to fix the Arcane Connections to Insula Canaria over the summer. So she'll go ahead and take three more pawns with her allotment (leaving three pawns deferred) and leave it in the stores to repay the covenant.