1222.2c Your Presence Is Requested and Required

Looks like it deleted both posts.

Korvin rolled a 2 so got knocked down

Korvin jumps to his feet and runs for Insatella's house to search for the letter.

Making his way to Insatella's residence, he sees several redcaps attempting to put out the fire ineffectively. A moment after arriving, Korvin witnesses a figure running out of the house, screaming in a woman's voice. She's quickly smothered in water and blankets.

Korvin will quick go over and cast Bind wounds on the woman to stabilize her.

1d10=7 + 46+2 = 55

If it is Insatella he will try to talk to her. " The Red Scroll! where is it?!?"

Bu the time the fire is out, spell is cast, she is unconscious from the bad burns. He doesn't ask the question (bad form and all)...

Korvin looks to the Redcaps present. Where is Maria? We need to act quickly and can not wait on me to waken Insatella. Korvin stands up and begins shouting orders. Organize guards and Bloodcaps. Guard the portals as there is a threat to the Order. Who is in charge of the Mageville portal and send them here. We will have to destroy it. MOVE NOW!!

Carry Insatella to the Inn over there. i will see to her in a bit.

Arabella! Come here. Gather 2 or 3 fellows and search Insatella and office for a red scroll that is sealed and bring it to me. Tell no one else what you are doing as there are enemies still in Harco.

Korvin will cast Wizard's Mount to make a horse so he can sit higher so people can see him and he can see more. Hopefully giving him more of an aura of command :slight_smile:

The assembled, remaining Redcaps seem dazed. No one knows where Maria is.

When Korvin suggests destroying the portal to Magvillus, the confusion mounts, "But they have hoplites! They can help us!" someone in the crowd shouts. "You're mad," another one shouts out!

((When I said the fire was out, I meant Insatella being on fire, not the house.))

They are the ones attacking you fool!

((Ignore the wizards mount since the house is burning.))

Korvin must go into the house and search.

Korvin's first encounter with a sympathetic or a more knowledgeable source hasn't prepared him well for a group that has known since they've been members of the Order to be able to accept that members of a House sworn to uphold the laws of the Order could be responsible for something like an attack on Harco.
The residence is on fire, but it appears that it is getting under control. Maria has an office in another location, so it's reasonable to try and find her there and/or wait for the fire to be put out.

If Korvin knows were Maria's office is then he will use 7 league stride to get him there or very close right away. If he does not know where the office is he will again ask for people to get here and guard the portals and then start to perform Incantation of the Body Made Whole on Insatella

Yeah he knows where it is, but he doesn't have an AC, and it's out of sight. He can, however, see the portal to Magvillus. A portal is easy enough to disrupt if a single stone can be destroyed. Interestingly, there are axes and other firefighting implements available to Korvin. It doesn't appear that the Redcaps are interested in or can even comprehend destroying the portal.

Well if they are not going to listen to me and guard the portals...

I'll jump over to the Mageville portal and cast Crest of the Earth Wave to try and knock it down/break it.

7 league stride 1d10=2 + 32
Crest of the Earthen Wave 1d10=1 1
Explode 1d10=9 18 + 20 = 39

Well if they are not going to listen to me and guard the portals...

I'll jump over to the Mageville portal and cast Crest of the Earth Wave to try and knock it down/break it.

7 league stride 1d10=2 + 32
Crest of the Earthen Wave 1d10=1 1
Explode 1d10=9 18 + 20 = 39

TSLS needs a finesse roll.

Finesse 2 ( rego) + 1d10=9

Th portal to Magvillus is destroyed. A group of Redcaps are glowering at you and appear to be preparing to do battle with you.

Much depends on the range to the group. they are away from Korvin he will cast Charge of the angry Winds to try and knock them down. If they are close or spread out too much for Charge of the wind then I will use Wizard Sidestep to buy some time.

1d10=8

For charge of the angry winds 8 + 27 + 5+1 + 2 = 43 (with 28 in penetration because I do not know if they might be a wizard in disguise)
For Wizard's side step 8 + 12+6+1+2 = 29

Either way, the next spell will be Wizard's Mount to get quick transportation.

You have time to cast the mount and be off.

There is mass confusion reigning here. There's a loss in the chain of command. Several warehouses are on fire. Then a magical Mercere appears and blames Magvillus for the mayhem, and destroys the portal to Magvillus.

Eventually, though, the Redcaps will begin to prioritize tasks, and Korvin realizes that there is a very real possibility that they may decided to focus on him as the first problem to resolve.

Korvin will try to make it to Maria's office to see if she is there. If not he will head back to Insatella so he can begin healing her.

Elain manages to catch up to Korvin before he gets too far. "I think we need to get some help with the fires. We need magi who can handle fire!"

Yes we do. I could do something but it takes a long time. Do you have someone in mind? Korvins looks up at the sky. Is it cloudy or sunny?