1222.2c Your Presence Is Requested and Required

"Xenophon! I hadn't heard that name in years. Garus, of course, knew of Apollodorus because of Alexei. He always kept a very close watch on where a Miles settled. It is likely that Garus knew that Xenophon and Apollodorus were one in the same, but all I can do is speculate on that now. However, I cannot even bring myself to believe that House Guernicus is trying to take over the Order. And this method that they're doing, it seems extremely odd to do an all out attack. Regardless, we are secure here, and Harco has need of us, lead the way."
Korvin leads Lucius and his Flambeau companions through. They make short work at putting out the fires, along with the residents of Harco. The residents had begun organizing and more effectively combating the fires in the time that Korvin had been gone, but the Flambeau make the effort much easier and faster. Korvin still has a number of residents suspicious of his motives and there seems to be some mob metality taking hold, about taking Korvin into custody...

I think there are people who want to silence this outside the law of the Order. Why such an effort to get a single person? But also to silence those who know of it. While it may not be the entire House Guernicus, they are certainly involved at some level.

Lucius, could you tell these folks that I am in your custody? It would help if I am not lynched or have to defend myself from my own House.

Lets find Insatella so I can heal her or Maria to act in her stead. We still need to find the red scroll that she was meant to open once this started.

Lucius calmly assesses the situation, "Magical Mercere Korvin here brought us to Harco, to aid you in your hour of need. I would consider it a grave offense for you to take action against him." As he says this, two of his companions form up on either side of Korvin. The men of Harco take a pause in their advance at the reminder of your heritage.

"Korvin, I need to return to Castra Solis, but I leave these hoplites to be at your disposal." Lucius makes a turn, making his way for the portal back home.

Korvin will go to Insatella's office to look for the red scroll first and then to Insatella. He will ask if Maria has been found yet?

Korvin talks to the Hoplites as they move through Harco to Insatella's office. Be alert. I am guessing that there are still agents here in Harco that will want to cause chaos and stop me from my duty.

Korvin gets the feeling that he could engender some goodwill by healing Insatella. He can trust that the hoplites secure the residence, or even instruct them to search, or one of them, and the other one stays with him.

Note, this is not necessarily a correct or endorsed course of action the SG recommends, but I think it's reasonable that while Korvin might be single-minded in finding the scroll, he might better serve his long term interests by tending to the needs of his own House, first.

i will agree to the course of action. Heal Insatella first.

Incantation of the body made whole 1d10=3 + aura 2 + Cr27 + Co 17 + sta1= 50

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You gotta get to her, first. I'm not saying you're in her presence...

Korvin and his Hotlites head towards Insatella's office. They will ask where she has been taken ( if she is not there). If no one knows, he will go to the Inn that he told them to take her and hope they listened.

Korvin is relieved to find out that they listened and took Insatella to the Inn. The redcaps outside block the door, "What are you doing back here, Korvin? Haven't you done enough damage for one day? If I weren't just an unGifted Redcap, I'd challenge you and what you've done. Attacking your own House, it's shameful."

It is shameful to be mislead by rumors and gossip. None of my brothers or sisters were hurt by my hand. I traveled to Castra Solis to get friends (gestures to the Hoplite who is with him) to help put the fires out. I've even healed some of Insatella's wounds and will finish healing her in a moment. I do not begrudge you your anger at what has happen to our home but realize that Castra Solis and Coeris were attacked at the same time as Harco. There is a great effort to split us up just when we are needed most. Now stand aside and let me heal the Primus.

"Mislead? You destroyed the portal to Magvillus! You were witnessed doing it! House Guernicus and that covenant are our closest allies within the Order! The Quaesitores promote order and prevent the chaos those of you with the Gift create wherever you go."

I acted to save you from your so called allies who would use my House in their bid for power. Were you not listening? The Order is under attack. One Primus is dead and another lies gravely wounded. Three Domus Magna were attacked within hours of each other. Ask this Hoplite about Garus and Castra Solis.

I acted to save you from your so called allies who would use my House in their bid for power. Were you not listening? The Order is under attack. One Primus is dead and another lies gravely wounded. Three Domus Magna were attacked within hours of each other. Ask this Hoplite about Garus and Castra Solis.

"Do what you will, Korvin, you're the only one here who can heal the Prima." He indicates that you can go in, but he doesn't appear to be convinced of your argument. He appears to be relenting only in a bid to save the Prima's life.

Korvin finds Insatella and begins to work.

2 hours later
1d10=2 +52 = 54 ( I keep forgetting to adding in AL and Phil)

Korvin kneels at her bed side.
You must rest Prima. I have some disturbing news that you should hear. I was sent here to ask you to open the red scroll that your predecessor had been given and ask you to go to Duremar to meet with the Primus of House Tremere, Jerbiton and Bonisagus. I will not be surprised if Falke, Muscaria Handri and Stouritus are there as well. Garus was meant to be there as well but he was assassinated when this all began. Your councilors will speak ill of me but please view my actions as what I thought was needed at the time to protect my House and the Order. Rest for the moment. It would also be a great help if you would release some of the corpus or creo vis to me so I can begin healing the other injured people.

to the other gathered people.

Has anyone seen Maria?

If the vis is given to Korvin he will do healing others. If he takes a 2 minutes break between each one then he will not collapse.

Korvin eventually hears through the grapevine that Maria went to Magviillus.

Korvin was asked to get word To Garus and ask him to come to Durenmar, is he going to report on that situation to the people at Durenmar?

He will send one of the Hoplites through to Durenmar to report and follow after with Insatella

Insatella directs that sufficient vis be released to Korvinto heal those most in need. There are about 8 people with wounds of Heavy or better. Neither of the hoplites wish to go to Durenmar, their orders were to protect you.

Korvin will keep healing until Insatella feels ready to travel top Durenmar. If Elain is still with Korvin he will send him ahead to Durenmar to tell them what has happened.