1222.OOC

The fertility ritual was at the beginning of winter, so if successful her uterus will be vacant again by the beginning of autumn.

She has heard that Ra'am's majordomo has helped with three Gifted children. He's getting a bit older, but Phoenix helps keep him spry. He's waiting to take a LR once Ra'am or someone perfects the sterility thing. He's 43 now...

The girl with the ticking clock is putting the lecherous pagans to shame. I mean I expected Jormungand to go full on with the corpses he created so his spells could target them...

...Ra'am has been cuckolded, hasn't he?

Umm, no, Ra'am brought those children to Le Maison, where he first met Etienne. And I hadn't really considered anything else going on between Etienne and Regina. I think it's unlikely, based on how I see their personalities. Etienne is heavily compartmentalized and gets his rocks off in places where it doesn't interfere with his duties. He learned that lesson when he had to leave Le Maison.

OOC: Please wait a second on discussing Viscaria until you receive her letter, which I'll type as soon as I finish posting this message. Her request is distinct from anything else on the table.

Thanks for waiting: Here's the letter she sent.

I adjusted Jacques to Korvin. As a player, jebrick is running two magi, I threw him out for anyone to run, as a kinda B character. His main magus is Korvin.

I meant Alexi, who grabbed all the Intellego vis.

Ahh, I thought you were referring to Korvin's precognitive statement... :smiley:

His whichwhatnow?

This one...

is there any restriction on copying the books won at Tribunal?

~sigh~ I am clearly going to need to buy a copy of the Normandy book.

The Tribunal will thank you for the copy. You might get a lease on it. Might not.

Could you guys get back to the Council discussion, or at least reply to Viscaria's letter? I feel weird discussing the Tribunal without actually having show up to the covenant yet.

Do we want to kind of jump all over the place and discuss everything that needs to be discussed at once (and just be sure to quote what you're replying to, just to make me less confused than i already am), or keep to one topic at a time? (Personally, if it'll speed things up, I can handle multi-threading in there)

I'm fine continuing to discuss Tribunal prep in that thread, but I'd also like to see movement on the 1222.0 council thread, or correspondence thread, so that it feels like we're actually working on bringing Viscaria in.

One important aspect of this is hammering out the terms under which Viscaria shows up to the covenant. Protected Guest? Dual Membership at Phoenix and Mons Electi? Are you going to request that she, at least temporarily, join the covenant as a full member to avoid the political ramifications of having an outsider helping out with tribunal prep?

If she's not a full member, then what sort of terms of employment have been worked out?

Couple of ways to bring you in that I can think of or just invite yourself to aid Jormungand to get good prices on the leads you generated. I'm still trying to wrap up 1221. I'm reluctant to start anything in 1222 until 1221 is closer to being finished.
Given my current time constraints.

I know you're busy, JL. I was figuring this could happen PvsP

The same questions mostly apply to Isen. I see at least 3 possible reasons for him to get there (tribunal security, seeker lore, as a potential hoplite to laetitia, fleeing the rhine for a covenant of similar-aged magi), but I'm drained of time and creative juices and can't manage to write up something convincing

Since not much was written about Axior in GotF, I'm adding some for him. He was a student and scholar on Vercingetorix. The one man who came closest to defeating Caesar. While Isen may have rebelled against his Master's influence the histories he taught Isen have stuck with him. Isen has heard that a covenant, from all appearances a very wealthy covenant, has been setup on one of the oppida of the Celts, the very seat of Vercingetorix's capital, and is within a few days journey or the other oppidium at Alessia.