1223-1226 Other People's Vis

Mélanie is Proud. So she would be adverse to staying in the cheaper inns with the "riff-raff". "We are the best that Mons Electi have to offer...it only stands to reason that we should stay in the best inns, as befitting our status."

Gaston wants to stay close to where he can encounter lots of city women. And he wants to stay where the others are staying, so that someone can keep an eye on Guilheum (dammit, where is that boy...?!).

I don't think so. Better to stay all in the same place. Also, Adeline is conscious that treating people rightly is important.
I'd say everyone at the same inn, with the best place for her (I mean, it's obvious!), and cheaper, but fine, accomodations for everyone else.

I sense doom coming, discworld-style

((Alright, I was mistaken. Adeline is a grog level character, for some reason I thought companion... No one has to be/gets to be "in-charge from a story point of view. I can pick on everyone equally.))

Does Adeline pull rank, being Isen's paramour and advisor, and rent a well appointed private room for herself? The others are given nice rooms, and divided up by gender? They aren't bad rooms, but they aren't private like Adeline's. Or is she bunking with the ladies?

((Note to the players: I don't really have anywhere to go in this, we can improv it, or kill it. Your call.))

((I'm thinking we apply liberal doses of handwavium, and just either say we got what was on the list, or the other list, maybe with a couple of Bargain or whatever rolls just to keep us honest. But, yeah, I know what you mean.))

((As you wish. It's also an opportunity to play grogs, which don't get a lot of play in PbP. So, inter-character interaction, finding their voices as characters, and then the handwavium are all reasonable goals. I can lightly SG this story or series of vignettes as necessary.))

((Hmm, well, if Theraphosa isn't being played any more, then it really is a bunch of grogs ... which can be fun to character roleplay in situations where consequences are less universally crucial for the covenant. I'd be up for those goals.))

She surely does, for herself. All her life, she has wanted for more, for what she deserves, and she'll have it.
She'll take care of the others, seeking that they are given nice accomodations, but they represent all she's trying to escape, so she'll put herself appart.