1227.2t The Dimicatio

[color=blue]"That shouldn't be a problem. Thank you." When she gets to his cottage, looks around and compliments him on the place he's put together. She casts a spontaneous spell without fatigue[sup]1[/sup] to reduce herself to a "normal" size (about 5'5").

She lets her (now vastly oversized) clothes drop to the floor and casts another spontaneous spell to make a simple nightshirt[sup]2[/sup], already on her. She's not flagrant about it, in that she will try to not just stand there naked for him to gawk at, but she doesn't really mind if he sees.

Once they get ready to settle in, if he does look like he's going to take the spot before the fireplace, she looks at him. [color=blue]"Are you sure you don't want to join me? Just to hold me tonight?"

[hr][/hr]
[sup]1[/sup] Muto Corpus, base 3 to reduce her size by 2 (same as Preternatural Growth and Shrinking), R: Personal, D: Sun (+2), T: Individual, for a Target Level of 5. (She doesn't change anything else about herself, just her size). Her CT is Sta 3 + Mu 17 + Co 15 + Aura 3 (iirc) = 38 ÷ 5 = 8 to cast the spell without fatigue.

[sup]2[/sup] Creo Herbam, Base 1 to create a plant product, +2 for treated and processed, R: Personal, D: Sun +2, T: Individual, for a Target Level of 5. Her CT is Sta 3 + Cr 6 + He 10 + Aura 3 + die roll of 7 = 29, halved is 15.

"No, that's fine, Fiona. I rarely use the bed. I like the heat of the fire. If you need company on a platonic level, I can join you, but I'm not interested in any bedsports." The way he says any suggests that he just isn't interested in bedsport.

[color=blue]"No hanky panky. I'm just feeling...I don't know how I'm feeling, I just know I don't want to be alone, and I just want to be held. Nothing more, I promise."'

She scoots over to give Marcus room, then snuggles up against him [color=blue]"Good night, Marcus," Fiona says as she pulls the covers up over them and tries to get some sleep. She doesn't succeed. She cries off and on all night, and winds up dozing in fits and starts, not feeling rested at all when dawn's early light streams through the window and she has to get ready for the day (climbing out of bed before her spells wear off and performing her Parma ritual). Once she's dressed, she heads toward the portal and Valnastium to meet with Laetitia, set up a meeting for Alips and get her advice on making a Hermetic will of her own.

Fiona notices his lack of legs below the knees...

((Do you want to do full on RP or do you want to write a narrative of what happens next? I don't have any problem handing over Laetitia and Alips over to you for this.))

As far as Marcus (if that's what you mean), Fiona's noticed his lack of legs before, and it doesn't bother her. If, however, Marcus does seem interested (even if it's just his body betraying him), Fiona can be accommodating. But that's only if...she really would rather just cuddle, snuggle, and be held for once.

Laetitia and Alips and Fiona, we can just do a narrative if you want.

No, Marcus isn't interested...but lying next to her, she notices that he's only 3/4 of a man... :smiley: In the morning she'll notice the important part is there, but well, that's a physiological thing. :smiley:

I offer it to you, based on how you want to roll with it. I don't see anything game changing in that interaction.

When she feels him poking her (so to speak), she gives a little murr of half-awake delight and move against him a little bit. She then asks him if he wants her to take care of that. If he does, she will. (She suspects, given his stated lack of interest in any bedsports, that it's been a while for him, so if they do, she will be very thorough.). If he doesn't, she mentally shrugs and lets it go.

"Uhh, no thanks. It just means I need to urinate."

Fiona simply smiles to herself and lets him use the chamberpot. Once, it would have bothered her that someone wouldn't want to have sex with her, but not anymore. When he goes to relieve himself, she gets up, casts a quick spontaneous Unraveling the Fabric of Herbam to dispel the nightshirt, crawls into her dress, and casts a spontaneous Unraveling the Fabric of Corpus to restore her to her normal size. When Marcus returns, she hugs him, gives him a kiss on the forehead, and thanks him sincerely for letting her stay last night before going on her way.

• Both the Nightshirt spell and the reducing-her-size spell were Level 5. Unraveling the Fabric of Corpus/Herbam dispels any spell with a level less than or equal to Unraveling level + Quality Die. Her Perdo Vim CT is Sta 3 + Pe 5 + Vi 6 + Aura 3 = 17. She can, I think, do No Words/No Gestures for a -15, bringing her CT down to 2, divided by 5 is practically 0. So, she would need a 5 or better on the die to dispel the spells. Herbam is a die roll of 3 (doesn't work), then a die roll of 7 (success, after about ten or twelve seconds). To unshrink herself is a die roll of 2 (no good), then another die roll of 2, then finally a die roll of 7.

((No die rolls for non-fatiguing sponts. Maybe use gestures but no words? - still wouldn't disturb him, and would have a CT of (7+die/2), with only a little fatigue. Isn't the aura 5 on the regio side?))

((Marcus's cottage is on the mundane side. And the die rolls weren't for the spell-casting, but for the spell level dispelled by the spell. And she's kind of showing off just a hair :smiley: ))

((Okay, I'm about 0 for 7 or so on that one. :blush: Carry on :slight_smile: ))

((We were going to, but Marcus shot her down :stuck_out_tongue: ))