1228.etc: U da man

Fiona is just leaving Benner's classroom and trudging through the snow. It's a little later than she would have liked, but Brenner doesn't let her leave until she gets everything just right.

She's approaching the tavern when she notices a strange man approaching her, wearing Hulk pants and aught else. The stranger is very muscular, and has a hairy chest. Fiona slows down and smiles in appreciation, wondering if what's in his pants is as muscular as the rest of him is, when she notices that he's got a bloody nose.

[color=blue]"Are you all right, handsome?" she asks, as she plants herself in his path. (If he's anything close to normal height, he's probably just below boobie level on her, and she's wearing her normal hermetic robe.) Her hair is waving noticeably.

Uman is stomping along up the path from the tavern, muttering to himself. "Stupid tavern. Stupid ale. Stupid grog. Stupid nose. What did he mean, unwise? ... ow. Ow. Stupid nose." He almost runs into Fiona, and is taken aback by the maga's question. "Eh, what?" He stands up straighter, blinks, and switches to Latin. "Sorry, maga. My French isn't so good. What did you say?"

[color=blue]"I asked if you were all right," she says as she gives him her most charming smile. [color=blue]"You look a little worse for wear there. I can take care of that for you, and give you something for the pain...as well as something to take your mind off of it for a while."

Uman blinks again. The offer to 'take care of it' is really, really, extremely, tremendously tempting, given what he thinks will happen to him if it's not taken care of. "I'd be really grateful for that, Maga, but... take care of it how, exactly?"

[color=blue]"That depends on how bad it is. May I?' She leans over and cups his chin to give him a good look while she examine his nose.

[color=blue]"It's hard to tell in this light, but if we go back to my cottage, I can take a look, see if your nose is broken, and I have a preparation for the pain. After that..." She smiles again as she stands back up.

((I'm assuming it's night, so the only light would likely be the moonlight reflected off the snow. Not exactly conducive to a good diagnosis roll.))

Uman looks shifty-eyed for a moment, but nods. "Of course, Maga. I'll follow you." He really doesn't seem to have clued in that Fiona is hitting on him -- at least not yet.

She puts a little extra into her walk as she leads him back to her cottage, taking him into her laboratory. She gets something and casts a quick CrIg on it [sup]1[/sup] then kneels in front of him and holds it up while she gives Uman's nose a thorough examination[sup]2[/sup]. While she examines his nose, she asks him to stick out his tongue. [color=blue]"Okay, now waggle it around a little bit. Good, thank you."

Once she's done, she'll get some herbs from one of her cabinets and ask him to follow her into the kitchen, where she gets a teakettle to boiling, talking to him as she does. [color=blue]"My name is Fiona, by the way. I don't think I've seen you around before...in fact, I know I haven't, I would definitely remember," she says, as her eyes caress his body and she licks her lips with a smile.
[hr][/hr][sup]1[/sup] Base 4, to make a light as bright as a cloudy day, R: Touch +1, D: Diameter +1, T: Individual, for a target level of 10. Her CT is Sta 3 + Cr 6 + Ig 5 + Aura 5 + die roll of 2 = 21, halved is 10.
[sup]2[/sup] Chirurgy roll is Int 1 + Chirurgy (diagnosis) 2 + die roll of 3 = 6. Hopefully good enough to tell if it's broken or not.

(bump)

(( Pere, would you mind if we killed this scene? It doesn't seem near as funny in retrospect. :frowning: ))

((Sure. pulls the blanket over the scene's head Would Rahere have been..."aware", for lack of a better word, enough to realize that Fiona was hitting on him, and would he have gone to bed with her, or no? I'm cool either way.))