1271.3a The Voodoo that You Do (Fiona)

Fiona conducts her classroom as though nothing were out of the ordinary, making sure that none of the students lag behind by asking each of them questions during the course of her lecture, having them read from the text, and so on. Albus, meanwhile, naps on top of one of the cabinets, his head on the edge facing Viviana so he merely opens his eyes every so often before he shifts and goes back to sleep for a few minutes.

Once the class is dismissed, Margerethe[sup]1[/sup] comes over to Viviana with a smile. [color=purple]"Hello, Maga Viviana. My name is Margerethe. Are you going to be one of our new teachers?"
[hr][/hr][sup]1[/sup] Margerethe also has Visions, they just haven't come into play yet, afaik.

"Margerethe, perhaps. That matter has not yet been decided. For now, you have all the teachers you need. And for now, I have no need to teach." Viviana smiles warmly at the girl. "Do you know the girl called Babette?"

[color=purple]"She's my best friend!" Margerethe beams, then grabs Viviana by the hand. [color=purple]"Come on, I'll introduce you."

"I'd rather not go wandering about the school, and you have classes. Why don't you and she come by my wagon after you are done with classes for the day?" She turns and looks at Fiona, "I'd like you to be there, as well."

Margerethe nods with a smile. [color=purple]"Okay. We'll meet you here after school, Professor, and then you can take us to her wagon."

Once the student leaves, Fiona turns to Viviana. [color=blue]"I've a couple of hours before my next class. Would you like to see the school, or do you wish to retire to your wagon until later?"

"Certainly, show me around. I don't get out very much and I'm enjoying this quite a bit."

Fiona will spend most of the next two hours showing Viviana the school, the various buildings, introducing her to whatever of the teachers she just "happens" to come across...which is made much easier by knowing the other teachers' schedules and where they tend to be when they're not in class. (in other words, anyone who wants to jump in, can.)

At the end of the tour, just before her Flora et Fauna class, Fiona smiles at Viviana. [color=blue]"What do you think of our school so far?"

"It's a lovely school. Although, I have to say that it will destroy the Order as we know it. Certainly the ex Misc traditions will devoured."

[color=blue]"How do you mean? I see it as an opportunity for ex Miscellanea to reclaim our position as the largest house. If this can be integrated into the Hermetic population at large, it would allow us to teach several apprentices at a time. Granted, it would leave those who insist on the traditional one-on-one master-apprentice model in the dust, but I don't see it destroying the Order as a whole."